|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did people find in the USA whilst looking for salt deposits?
2. In which part of China does Cantonese food come from?
(a) The West.
(b) The East.
(c) The South.
(d) The North.
3. What is the title of Chapter 20?
(a) The Soil Never Sets On.
(b) Where in the World.
(c) Developing a Thirst.
(d) That Word is Greek.
4. What meat do the Chinese consume the most?
5. What did Sarah Hale discover could preserve fish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 19?
2. What country does the author return to in Chapter 23?
3. How did the British create serious salt shortages during the American War for Independence?
4. What subject does the author discuss in Chapter 19?
5. What is Nitrous Oxide more commonly known as?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)