|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what part of the USA was oil discovered?
(a) The West.
(b) The South.
(c) The East.
(d) The North.
2. What is the title of Chapter 17?
(b) Forming Clouds.
(c) Red Salt.
(d) Pass Me the Salt.
3. Where did a group of speculators find salt deposits underground?
(b) New York.
4. What major even occurred in India in 1947?
(a) They were handed back Pakistan.
(b) They were bombed.
(c) They gained independence.
(d) They were invaded.
5. By what name was Cincinnati also known as?
(b) Setak City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chapter 22 take place?
2. What type of drilling took over percussion drilling in 1943?
3. What famous event happened in India in 1857?
4. What is the title of Chapter 16?
5. What was it illegal to salt in France during the salt tax?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)