|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the mountain made entirely from rock salt?
(a) Mount Leone.
(b) Mount Exodus.
(c) Mount Sodom.
(d) Mount Nazareth.
2. What country was Matthias Schleiden from?
3. What is the title of Chapter 21?
(a) Not Looking Back.
(b) The Last Day of Zigong.
(c) Hold Yourselves.
(d) Salt and the Great Soul.
4. What famous company did a man named Birdseye form?
(a) General Foods.
(b) General Motors.
5. What part of Virginia sided with the union?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) South Virginia.
(c) East Virginia.
(d) North Virgina.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which part of China does Cantonese food come from?
2. What religious group settled in the state of Utah?
3. What river did Gandhi lead a group to in 1930 to scrape up sea salt?
4. What is the title of Chapter 19?
5. Which fish are the Swedish salted licorice candies shaped like?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)