|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 26?
(a) Salt in the Water.
(b) Find Me Some Friends.
(c) A Little Too Salty.
(d) Big Lake, Little Salt.
2. Why did the British ban Orissa salt?
(a) So they could market their own salt.
(b) Because it was causing tensions within the country.
(c) It was causing disease among the British community.
(d) Because it was used for religious practises.
3. By what name was Cincinnati also known as?
(c) Setak City.
4. What major even occurred in India in 1947?
(a) They were bombed.
(b) They were invaded.
(c) They gained independence.
(d) They were handed back Pakistan.
5. Which fish are the Swedish salted licorice candies shaped like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 21?
2. What started developing all over England that caused problems to brine production?
3. What famous company did a man named Birdseye form?
4. What did Appert invent?
5. Which country helped the new China Republic to rebuild their salt industry?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)