|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why were dead bodies so important to the Egyptians?
a) They were the vessel which connected life to the afterlife.
b) They needed the bones for sculptures.
c) They were full of salt.
d) They were a reminder of how important life is.
2. Which of the following did the Chinese not invent?
a) The compass.
d) The radio.
3. What part of Virginia sided with the union?
a) North Virgina.
b) South Virginia.
c) West Virginia.
d) East Virginia.
4. What food product was particularly popular in Rome and abroad?
a) Pickled eggs.
b) Pickled gherkin.
c) Salted fish.
d) Salted olive.
5. What is Sodium Chloride better known as?
a) Cooking salt.
This section contains 417 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)