1. In which country does the author say he bought the rock?
2. What two stones does the author say the rock was a cross between?
Soap and quartz.
3. What turns the brine into salt crystals?
4. What is Ernest Jones famous for bring to Britain and the USA?
5. Why did Egyptian priests abstain from salt?
It excited sexual desire.
6. Which of the following did the Chinese not invent?
7. What is the name of the salt lake the Chinese fought over?
8. How do the Chinese refer to the system of harvesting the square crystals on the surface of the water?
Dragging and gathering.
This section contains 3,305 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)