Quiz: Section 6 Summary (Chapter 13 Salt and Independence, Chapter 14 Liberte, Egalite, Tax Breaks, Chapter 15 Preserving Independence)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the French salt tax also known as?
a) The Chappelle.
b) The Rogue.
c) The Gabelle.
d) The Toulouse.
2. Which two states were colonies of Britain?
a) California and Ohio.
b) Kentucky and Ohio.
c) North Carolnia and South Carolina.
d) Masschusetts and Virginia.
3. What was it illegal to salt in France during the salt tax?
4. What is the title of Chapter 16?
a) Divided Between Worlds.
b) Red Salt.
c) The War Between the Salts.
d) Purple Salt.
5. Who reinstated the salt tax in France?
This section contains 254 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)