|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10(Chapter 24 Ma, La, and Mao, Chapter 25 More Salt Than Fish, Chapter 26 Big Lake, Little Salt).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Spanish town does the author mention in this section?
2. Which of the following Italian cities flourished after the fall of Rome?
3. What did Union forces destroy in West Virginia in 1862?
(a) The steel works.
(b) The Virginia university.
(c) The salt works.
(d) The tobacco plantation.
4. What mammal did the Basque like to hunt?
5. What is the title of Chapter 21?
(a) Not Looking Back.
(b) The Last Day of Zigong.
(c) Hold Yourselves.
(d) Salt and the Great Soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 23?
2. What is Parmigiano-Reggiano more commonly known as?
3. On what day did the Catholics ban the eating of meat?
4. Which country are said to be the largest consumers of salt in the world?
5. What is the title of Chapter 13?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)