|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 10(Chapter 24 Ma, La, and Mao, Chapter 25 More Salt Than Fish, Chapter 26 Big Lake, Little Salt).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Spanish town does the author mention in this section?
2. What mammal did the Basque like to hunt?
3. In what town was China salt production centered?
4. What is the name of the process in which the Japanese ferment beans in earthen pots?
(b) Chloride fermentation.
(d) Lactic acid fermentation.
5. What color would the Celts paint their bodies when fighting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 13?
2. What is the author discussing at the beginning of Chapter 11?
3. Where does Chapter 22 take place?
4. What do the French age their cheese in?
5. What does sodium become if one isolates the chemical chlorine?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)