|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5 Summary (Chapter 10 The Hapsburg Pickle, Chapter 11 The Leaving of Liverpool, Chapter 12 American Salt Wars).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meat is Parma famous for producing?
(c) Pork chops.
2. Which town eventually conquered Veleia?
3. What two stones does the author say the rock was a cross between?
(a) Sand stone and marble.
(b) Lime stome and quartz.
(c) Marble and soap.
(d) Soap and quartz.
4. What is the name of the national dish of Poland?
(c) Nakladany Hermelin.
5. Who is known as the most famous of Genoese sailors?
(a) Christopher Columbus.
(b) Arraggi Sacchi.
(c) Fernando Torres.
(d) Marco Polo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 5?
2. Which Spanish town does the author mention in this section?
3. What Irish dish became the official meat of the British navy?
4. What color would the Celts paint their bodies when fighting?
5. Which empire did Marco Polo study for twenty-five years?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)