Quiz: Section 4 Summary (Chapter 7 Friday's Salt, Chapter 8 A Nordic Dream, Chapter 9 A Nordic Dream)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What fish needs to be salted immediately or it will go bad?
2. What vegetable did the French peasants serve lean blubber with?
3. Which salted dish became particularly popular throughout Europe?
4. What fish did the Basque find was more valuable than whale meat?
5. What is the title of Chapter 10?
a) The American Salt Wars.
b) The Leaving of Liverpool.
c) The German Sauerkraut.
d) The Hapsburg...
This section contains 253 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)