Quiz: Section 3 Summary (Chapter 5 Salting it Away in the Adriatic, Chapter 6, Two Ports and the Prosciutto in Between)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Parmigiano-Reggiano more commonly known as?
a) Parmesan cheese.
b) Stilton cheese.
c) Cheddar cheese.
d) Parma ham.
2. Who is known as the most famous of Genoese sailors?
a) Marco Polo.
b) Arraggi Sacchi.
c) Christopher Columbus.
d) Fernando Torres.
3. For which Italian city did the Barcelonans buy imported salt?
4. What famous American had Parmesan shipped to America?
a) Abraham Lincoln.
b) Thomas Jefferson.
c) George Washington.
d) Benjaman Franklyn,
5. Which country invaded the town of Veneto?
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)