|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 Summary (Chapter 13 Salt and Independence, Chapter 14 Liberte, Egalite, Tax Breaks, Chapter 15 Preserving Independence).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reinstated the salt tax in France?
(d) Louis XI.
2. What is the title of Chapter 13?
(a) Salt and Independence.
(b) Preserving Independece.
(c) What is Freedom?
(d) Liberte, Egalite, Tax Breaks.
3. What group was the ruling class of Rome?
(a) The plebeians.
(b) The democrats.
(c) The patricians.
(d) The regiments.
4. In which state did Jefferson live?
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
5. What is the title of Chapter 16?
(a) The War Between the Salts.
(b) Red Salt.
(c) Divided Between Worlds.
(d) Purple Salt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which culture was known to have a God of Salt?
2. How did the salt wars start?
3. What is the title of Chapter 15?
4. Why did the British claim it was okay to kidnap American soldiers?
5. What fish did the Basque find was more valuable than whale meat?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)