|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 Summary (Chapter 13 Salt and Independence, Chapter 14 Liberte, Egalite, Tax Breaks, Chapter 15 Preserving Independence).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following countries did not go to America to find salt?
2. What revolution began in 1789?
(a) The Orange Revolution.
(b) The French revolution.
(c) The Amercan Revolution.
(d) The Velvet Revolution.
3. How does one know if an English town was once a salt producing town?
(a) It has a Cathedral.
(b) It has wich at the end of its name.
(c) It has pool at the end of its name.
(d) It now has closed off mines.
4. What color would the Celts paint their bodies when fighting?
5. Who is known as the most famous of Genoese sailors?
(a) Arraggi Sacchi.
(b) Christopher Columbus.
(c) Fernando Torres.
(d) Marco Polo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the most popular fish in Europe between the 16th and 18th century?
2. Why did the British claim it was okay to kidnap American soldiers?
3. What took over the Mediterranean Sea as the main trade route for salt?
4. What did the Parma locals feed their pigs?
5. What is the title of Chapter 17?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)