|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6 Summary (Chapter 13 Salt and Independence, Chapter 14 Liberte, Egalite, Tax Breaks, Chapter 15 Preserving Independence).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country does the author write about in Chapter 12?
2. What other country developed a sauce similar to Garum?
3. What European language group is Basque related to?
4. Which emperor lead the Romans to victory against the Celts?
5. For which Italian city did the Barcelonans buy imported salt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author say is the lesser known river of England?
2. Which empire did Marco Polo study for twenty-five years?
3. Which continent did the Vikings go to in search of cod?
4. What did Mattias Schleiden claim was the mark of all tyrannies?
5. What did the American south lack adequate supplies for against the north?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)