|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 8(Chapter 18 The Odium of Sodium, Chapter 19 The Mythology of Geology, Chapter 20 The Soil Never Sets On).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject does the author discuss in Chapter 19?
2. Who did Appert sell his invention to?
(a) The army.
(b) The navy.
3. What famous American had Parmesan shipped to America?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Benjaman Franklyn,
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
4. Which town eventually conquered Veleia?
5. What did Sarah Hale discover could preserve fish?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Parma locals feed their pigs?
2. Which culture was known to have a God of Salt?
3. Which county colonized India for hundreds of years?
4. What did Veleia have that helped in the production of salt?
5. Which of the following countries did the Hapsburgs not rule over?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)