Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the importance of salt.
1) 1. Class discussion. Why has salt been so important to societies in the past and today? How has it helped develop society? Why is salt no longer as important as it once was?
2. With the students, brainstorm questions that will help them understand the importance of salt through history. Ask the students to find the answers to the questions.
3. Divide the students into groups of three and assign each group a country. Their task is to develop a five minute presentation that shows the influence of salt on that country.
4. Homework. Research and write 300 words about why salt is so important.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the development of the salt industry in China.
1) 1. Class discussion. How important was salt to China? How important were China in the development of...
This section contains 5,199 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)