1. In the beginning of the book, which one of the following did Aristotle indicate about rhetoric?
It was neither an art nor a science.
2. According to Aristotle in Book I, Chapter 1, what was not a concern of rhetoric?
A specific subject.
3. What type of argumentation did Aristotle think the dialectic should be associated with?
Proper and valid.
4. As Aristotle explained, in which situations would rhetoric be useful?
Situations where dialectic would be inappropriate.
5. How did Aristotle think rhetoric could be useful in terms of one's beliefs?
This section contains 5,929 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)