1. In the beginning of the book, which one of the following did Aristotle indicate about rhetoric?
2. According to Aristotle in Book I, Chapter 1, what was not a concern of rhetoric?
3. What type of argumentation did Aristotle think the dialectic should be associated with?
4. As Aristotle explained, in which situations would rhetoric be useful?
5. How did Aristotle think rhetoric could be useful in terms of one's beliefs?
This section contains 5,929 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)