|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children did Mrs. Ramirez have?
2. What was Mike's favorite activity in the college group he joined?
(b) Conducting experiments.
3. In what grade was Hank tagged as a slow learner?
(a) 4th grade.
(b) 2nd grade.
(c) 1st grade.
(d) 3rd grade.
4. Who helped Mike learn to write better?
(a) Dr. Erlandson.
(b) Dr. Jones.
(c) Dr. Johnson.
(d) Dr. Stevens.
5. What was the name of Mike's UCLA professor who spoke with a Brooklyn accent?
(a) John Cohen.
(b) Ralph Cohen.
(c) Steve Cohen.
(d) Arthur Cohen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mike's parents want him to become when he grew up?
2. Who lived with Mike when he was seventeen?
3. What was the name of Mike's elementary school?
4. At which college did Mike work?
5. How did Mike try to avoid his inadequacy in a particular subject?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Mike do with his student's writings?
2. Why did Mike say that he wrote "Lives on the Boundary"?
3. What did Mike remember most about his childhood school days?
4. Why did Laura struggle in Remedial English?
5. What did Mike say happened when students received extrinsic rewards?
6. How did Mike feel that the students at Loyola related to each other?
7. How did Rosalie guide Mike in interacting with his students in El Monte?
8. How did Mike describe the community of Maravilla?
9. How did the students Mike worked with feel about the standardized tests?
10. What did Mike learn in the Philosophy of Man class?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)