|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What subject did Mike have trouble learning?
2. According to Mike, what did most students and professors call English A?
3. When did the Mike first meet Bobby?
(a) In high school.
(b) At a dinner with mutual friends.
(c) At a hamburger stand.
(d) In the summer program.
4. How many hours a day did Mike spend at the UCLA library?
5. How much did John pay to rent his apartment in 1962?
Short Answer Questions
1. What college accepted Mike?
2. How many pages were lists of questions in Mike's college Shakespeare course?
3. Who taught the Mike's college course on Shakespeare?
4. In college, what book did Mike have a hard time studying?
5. At the college where Mike worked, what was the name of the other English A teacher?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Rosalie guide Mike in interacting with his students in El Monte?
2. What did Mike say he learned from the four men who gave him a good liberal education?
3. In school, how did Mike defend himself against things he couldn't understand?
4. What lesson did Mike design to help his students better understand vocabulary?
5. How did Mike feel about the final assignment in Professor Gullans' class?
6. During Mike's high school years, what were his feelings about going to college?
7. What did Mike do to make money while at UCLA?
8. How did childhood reading open up Mike's world?
9. What did Mike learn from Jack McFarland?
10. How did Mike describe Mr. Wilson?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)