|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote that "schools are theaters were we play out the conflicts in the culture"?
(a) David Cohen and Barbara Neufeld.
(b) David Neufeld and Barbara Cohen.
(c) Alison Cohen and John Neufeld.
(d) John Cohen and Alison Neufeld.
2. What record did Mike play for his students when teaching them about old fashioned story telling?
(a) Rocky Raccoon.
(b) Raccoon Rock.
(c) Rocky in Love.
(d) Rocky's Dilemma.
3. Where did Mike and his team meet for dinner once a week?
4. According to Mike, what did most students and professors call English A?
5. What did Mike's parents get him for Christmas?
(a) A toy truck.
(b) A toy race car.
(c) An encyclopedia.
(d) A chemistry set.
6. What grades did Mike get in grammar?
(a) B's and C's.
(b) A's and B's.
(c) D's and F's.
(d) C's and D's.
7. What was Laura's father's job?
(a) Restaurant owner.
(c) Construction worker.
(d) Food vendor.
8. Why did Bobby feel unable to achieve the same high standards at UCLA that he had been able to achieve in high school?
(a) The environment had changed.
(b) The classes were harder.
(c) The class sizes were larger.
(d) The teachers had higher expectations.
9. What was Mike's favorite activity in the college group he joined?
(d) Conducting experiments.
10. What did Mike's parents want him to become when he grew up?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A teacher.
(d) A priest.
11. At which college did Mike work?
(b) Westmont College.
(c) California State.
(d) Menlo College.
12. What was the name of the apartment complex where Mike lived when he attended UCLA?
(a) Jones Terrace.
(b) Westing Terrace.
(c) Green Terrace.
(d) Sherry Terrace.
13. What did Mike and his team do the other week days?
(a) Study for their masters degrees.
(c) Work in another school.
(d) Write a thesis.
14. What was the name of Mrs. Ramirez's youngest child?
15. What did a person being arrested throw into Mike's yard?
(a) Stolen property.
(b) 12 bags of heroin.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnic background was Hank?
2. Where were Mike and his team sent?
3. How many members were in the group Mike joined in college?
4. Who taught the sophomore survey at Mike's college?
5. Which student's parents were alcoholics?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)