1. Where was Laura born?
2. What was Laura's father's job?
3. According to Mike, what did most students and professors call English A?
4. At which college did Mike work?
5. At the college where Mike worked, what was the name of the other English A teacher?
6. When did the Mike first meet Bobby?
In the summer program.
7. What was the title of the article in The Nation in 1896?
"The Growing Illiteracy of American Boys."
8. How many Southern Italian peasants immigrated to America between 1880 and 1920?
Over 4 million.
This section contains 3,506 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)