|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp 231 - 242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mike suggest Suzette use to avoid repetition in her writing?
(a) A grammar checker.
(b) The tutor center.
(c) Syntactic Maneuvers.
(d) A different approach.
2. What kind of student were most of the veterans considered to be?
(c) High average.
3. When Mike was thirteen, what did he listen to with unease?
(a) Classical music.
(b) Contemporary music.
(c) Jazz music.
(d) Public radio.
4. What was the title of Harold's favorite song?
(a) My Boyfriend's Back.
(b) My Boyfriend is Leaving Me.
(c) I'm Going Back to My Boyfriend.
(d) I'm Leaving My Boyfriend.
5. What was Robert Cole looking for in his investigations of childhood morality?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mike's teachers encourage him to do so he might better understand what they were teaching?
2. What did Mike do most of his first year at UCLA?
3. What did Mike and his team do the other week days?
4. How old was Chin when he came to America?
5. What was Mike's first job before sixth grade?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)