|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp 231 - 242.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Jerry Williams act with the other veterans?
2. How did Kathy feel at UCLA?
(b) Out of her element.
(d) In her element.
3. When did the Los Angeles Times write "A Drop in Student Skills Unequaled in History"?
(a) Spring 1976.
(b) Winter 1976.
(c) Fall 1976.
(d) Summer 1976.
4. What group did Mike join in college?
(a) The Science Society.
(b) The Historical Society.
(c) The English Society.
(d) The Math Society.
5. What was Harold's fourth grade teacher's recommendation for him?
(a) To get one on one assistance.
(b) To work harder.
(c) To be placed in a special needs class.
(d) To be placed in an advanced class.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Mike how did educators in the 1930s view literary problems?
2. How far was Our Lady of Mercy from Mike's home?
3. What college accepted Mike?
4. At which college did Mike work?
5. How many other people were on Mike's team in the group he joined after leaving UCLA?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)