|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 151-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the Spanish word for a bass guitar with six strings?
(b) Bajo Sexto.
2. What group did Mike join after leaving UCLA?
(a) Veterans Program.
(b) Teacher Program.
(c) UCLA Literacy Group.
(d) Teacher Corps.
3. When Mike was in high school, where did he think he would go to college?
(b) Junior college.
4. How much did John pay to rent his apartment in 1962?
5. How many other people were on Mike's team in the group he joined after leaving UCLA?
Short Answer Questions
1. As teenagers, where did Mike and his friends hang out?
2. How many days a week did Mike and his team work in the schools?
3. What did Mike choose as the subject of his curriculum in the Veteran's Program?
4. What did Mike say was the problem with his curriculum?
5. When did the Mike first meet Bobby?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)