|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 85-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of car did Carlos Ramirez have?
2. What was a resume called in the academy?
(a) Personal biography.
(d) Personal biobibliography.
3. What was Mike's favorite activity in the college group he joined?
(b) Conducting experiments.
4. Who taught Mike's UCLA Bibliography course?
(a) Ralph Gullans.
(b) Charles Gullans.
(c) Jack Gullans.
(d) Steven Gullans.
5. What happened when Mike's test results were mixed up with the results of another high school student?
(a) He was put in advanced classes.
(b) He got placed on the vocational track.
(c) He went to another school.
(d) He quit school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the final project in Mike's UCLA Bibliography class?
2. How many pages were lists of questions in Mike's college Shakespeare course?
3. What group did Mike join after leaving UCLA?
4. What type of high school student was Bobby?
5. Who was Mike's best friend in 1962?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)