|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through pp. 85-101.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Mike try to avoid his inadequacy in a particular subject?
(a) By daydreaming in class.
(b) By pretending to understand.
(c) By skipping class.
(d) By having someone else do his assignments.
2. Who taught the sophomore survey at Mike's college?
(a) Dr. Frank Carothers.
(b) Dr. John Carothers.
(c) Dr. Arthur Carothers.
(d) Dr. Steve Carothers.
3. Who was the progressive theologian that Mike mentioned?
(a) Paul Hilsdale.
(b) John Hilsdale.
(c) Arthur Hilsdale.
(d) Steve Hilsdale.
4. What did Mike's parents get him for Christmas?
(a) A chemistry set.
(b) A toy race car.
(c) A toy truck.
(d) An encyclopedia.
5. Why did Bobby feel unable to achieve the same high standards at UCLA that he had been able to achieve in high school?
(a) The class sizes were larger.
(b) The teachers had higher expectations.
(c) The environment had changed.
(d) The classes were harder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did John pay to rent his apartment in 1962?
2. What group did Mike join in college?
3. What was the name of Mike's college roommate from South L.A.?
4. What kind of car did Carlos Ramirez have?
5. When did the Mike first meet Bobby?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)