Quiz: Flying Scots: In Search of a Dream to The Master Builder: A Structure of Steel
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. _____________ is the focal point that straddles the east-west route where the Monongahela and Allegheny rivers join at the Ohio River.
2. Scott leaves Carnegie in charge when he does what?
a) Takes a ten-day trip.
d) Has mandatory surgery.
3. A second dimension necessary to effect this integration is the implementation of what system?
4. Andrew Carnegie becomes known as the city's best _____________.
5. In 1856, Scott advises him to buy what company as...
This section contains 388 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)