Flying Scots: In Search of a Dream
1. What characterizes America?
(a) The "American willpower."
(b) The "American dream."
(c) The "American pride."
(d) The "American car."
2. How many people immigrate from the Old to the New World to embed the dream into an image of America far stronger than the success of a few like the Guggenheims and Vanderbilts?
(b) Tens of billions.
(c) Tens of millions.
(d) Tens of thousands.
3. Who is Cuban Roberto Goizuetta?
(a) The deceased chairman of Applebee's.
(b) The deceased CEO of Intel.
(c) The deceased president of Liz Claiborne.
(d) The deceased chairman of Coca-Cola.
4. Who was the founder of Intel and Liz Claibourne?
(a) Cuban Roberto Goizuetta.
(b) Indian Pooja Patel.
(c) Hungarian Andy Grove.
(d) American Cuba Gooding, Jr.
5. Scot Andrew Carnegie became what?
(a) The laziest man in the world.
(b) The scariest man in the world.
(c) The most powerful man in the world.
(d) The richest man in the world.
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)