1. What characterizes America?
(a) The "American car."
(b) The "American dream."
(c) The "American willpower."
(d) The "American pride."
2. How many people immigrate from the Old to the New World to embed the dream into an image of America far stronger than the success of a few like the Guggenheims and Vanderbilts?
(a) Tens of thousands.
(c) Tens of millions.
(d) Tens of billions.
3. Who is Cuban Roberto Goizuetta?
(a) The deceased chairman of Coca-Cola.
(b) The deceased president of Liz Claiborne.
(c) The deceased chairman of Applebee's.
(d) The deceased CEO of Intel.
4. Who was the founder of Intel and Liz Claibourne?
(a) Hungarian Andy Grove.
(b) Cuban Roberto Goizuetta.
(c) American Cuba Gooding, Jr.
(d) Indian Pooja Patel.
5. Scot Andrew Carnegie became what?
(a) The scariest man in the world.
(b) The most powerful man in the world.
(c) The richest man in the world.
(d) The laziest man in the world.
This section contains 4,850 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)