|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Kenneth B. Clark Interview | Playboy Interview: Martin Luther King, Jr..
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dr. King believed the receiving of the Nobel Peace Prize was due to the use of the ___________ response.
2. They needed _____________ for the extreme cases of brutality in order to move forward with civil rights.
(a) Media coverage.
3. Dr. King paid deep respects to the __________ who cherish democracy enough to join the battle for freedom.
4. The white power structure perpetuated the __________ that African Americans were moving too fast.
5. America was fortunate, Dr. King said, that the strength of African American protesters was tempered by a sense of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Southern __________ continued to fight against the civil rights measures and bills being put before them.
2. Loss of _____________ of the recognition instinct leads to boasting, crime, overspending, and the desire to put others down.
3. Dr. King saw the injustice and civil rights as an attack on __________ when he was growing up around it.
4. The ______________ also recognized the many men, women, and children who faced brutality in their peaceful struggle for justice.
5. Who receives parity, subsides and incentives when they are in the world, according to Dr. King?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)