|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Give Us the Ballot—We Will Transform the South | If the Negro Wins, Labor Wins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ integration became a new tool in the battle by those unwilling to allow total freedom and justice for all.
2. Dr. King believed the government was playing a game of Russian roulette with the _________ each summer.
(d) Congressional hearings.
3. __________ of unions would grow as the African American received the vote, according to the logic of Dr. King.
(a) Political strength.
(b) The usefulness.
(d) The size.
4. The ________ was required to industrialize, developing economic power, improving medical care, etc.
5. American ___________ gained a hope that they would be able to break the bonds of Jim Crow Laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the people do instead of giving in to a discriminatory bus system in Alabama?
2. The millions of dollars being spent on the ____________ could easily pay to care for the needs of the poor.
3. What were some groups training as they didn't quite believe that nonviolence would be able to work?
4. Governor George ____________ declared his stubborn resistance to the desegregation and the March to Washington DC.
5. They needed _____________ for the extreme cases of brutality in order to move forward with civil rights.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)