|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Give Us the Ballot—We Will Transform the South | If the Negro Wins, Labor Wins.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To be a realistic ______________ requires the church and the Christians to fight against the idea of nuclear war and world annihilation.
2. Discrimination, according to Dr. King, thrives on a belief of ________________, which led to segregation.
(c) Racial servitude.
3. Dr. King compared the struggled of the Civil Rights movement to the struggle of the ____________ movement.
4. Dr. King believed the government was playing a game of Russian roulette with the _________ each summer.
(b) Congressional hearings.
5. The plans for the future, said Dr. King, involve the removal of blockage, not pouring _________ over the troubled waters in order to calm them.
Short Answer Questions
1. The problem with using violence is that it alienates the people in the ___________, those who yet have not determined that any resistance is necessary.
2. The growth of __________ among African Americans would not allow people to revert to a subservient and demeaned class.
3. Economic growth through industrialization increases the purchasing power of the ________________.
4. The students broke __________ laws, accepting that there were penalties to pay for doing so, and accepting these penalties willingly.
5. A rebirth of _____________ societies threatened to destroy both labor unions and the opportunity for African Americans to fully integrate.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)