|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
2. What percentage of useful life objects could people add if they were not so anxious to replace them?
3. What should people do as soon as possible?
4. The top number on the y-axis should be at least how large?
5. How does eating a proper diet make sense financially?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The authors express displeasure with each of the following concepts: business as usual; over-consumption; keeping up with neighbors; the rat race; and clutter. Choose one concept and analyze why the item causes problems for individuals, for society, and for the planet.
Essay Topic 2
What does a person's financial independence have to do with their life purpose? Does fulfillment come from financial independence or from attending to a life purpose? How do the authors' three questions, listed in Chapter 4, help participants to achieve financial independence and connect with their life purpose?
Essay Topic 3
Why should people pursue their passion away from work, as a volunteer, hobbyist, or advocate? What pitfalls exist for people who earn a living from what they are passionate about?
This section contains 1,055 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)