|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should people do as soon as possible?
2. How should program participants adjust their medical insurance?
3. What is the main purpose of the wall chart?
4. Where should monthly investment income be tracked?
5. How many credit cards should program participants keep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
2. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
3. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
4. What will participants inevitably end up doing if they strive to maximize income and minimize expenses? As a result, what should they do next?
5. What span of time should the wall chart cover? Why?
6. What is a "cushion?" What are the advantages of having a cushion?
7. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
8. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
9. What are 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
10. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What, according to the authors, is the difference between frugality and aprovechar? Are there some tips for saving money in the book that few people would be likely to follow? (For example, would most people ever consider selling their home and moving into a motor home, in order to save money?)
Essay Topic 2
Expand upon the authors' comparison between budgeting and dieting. Why are honest record-keeping and frugality better tools for managing finances than a budget? What terms would parallel record keeping and frugality, in terms of managing food intake?
Essay Topic 3
Define the crossover point and its relationship to retirement. Why is the crossover point central to this financial program? What options are available to a person once they reach their crossover point?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)