Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people define work?
2. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
3. A person's crossover point is an estimate based on which type of expenses?
4. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
5. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
Essay Topic 1
After determining how much money they have ever made and after determining net worth, why do some program participants feel guilty? What advice do the authors offer, for overcoming this guilt? List at least three ways in which success in the financial program would offset guilt.
Essay Topic 2
Why should people try their best to get out of debt, when credit cards are readily available? Why should people save a six-month cushion? What is the real meaning of financial independence?
Essay Topic 3
What does a person's financial independence have to do with their life purpose? Does fulfillment come from financial independence or from attending to a life purpose? How do the authors' three questions, listed in Chapter 4, help participants to achieve financial independence and connect with their life purpose?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)