|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should participants do if they don't make a living from their passion?
2. Prestige, status, and power can be reasons for what?
3. What is one sure way to save money?
4. Which of the following is the one and only thing that a job should be about?
5. Where should monthly investment income be tracked?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it unwise to seek employment in an area involving a person's passion?
2. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
3. What span of time should the wall chart cover? Why?
4. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
5. How far away from homelessness are most Americans?
6. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
7. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
8. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
9. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
10. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Define the crossover point and its relationship to retirement. Why is the crossover point central to this financial program? What options are available to a person once they reach their crossover point?
Essay Topic 2
Expand upon one of the following items:
- How to divide time between work and play; life energy; fulfillment; or real hours worked.
- How is this item best integrated into people's lives?
- How does management of the item help people to achieve a better life or achieve financial independence?
- How does it relate to the overall message of the book?
Essay Topic 3
Why should people pursue their passion away from work, as a volunteer, hobbyist, or advocate? What pitfalls exist for people who earn a living from what they are passionate about?
This section contains 865 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)