|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. The top number on the y-axis should be at least how large?
2. Participants will end up making more money than they spend if they do what?
3. How does the realization that not all work is paid add life to retirement?
4. What is one sure way to save money?
5. People should have enough savings to cover expenses for how long?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
2. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
3. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
4. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
5. How should investment income be tracked on the wall chart? What is the significance of this number?
6. How far away from homelessness are most Americans?
7. Why should the wall chart be displayed where participants can view it easily?
8. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
9. What span of time should the wall chart cover? Why?
10. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why do the authors encourage program participants to calculate their real wage? Based on real wage, why should people sometimes consider changing to a lower-paying job? How does this jibe with the authors' advice elsewhere in the book, to maximize income?
Essay Topic 2
According to the authors, why does money have no intrinsic value? What are the four perspectives of money? Which perspectives do the authors reject? Why? Which perspective do the authors advocate? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Expand upon one of the following items:
- How to divide time between work and play; life energy; fulfillment; or real hours worked.
- How is this item best integrated into people's lives?
- How does management of the item help people to achieve a better life or achieve financial independence?
- How does it relate to the overall message of the book?
This section contains 843 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)