Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. If "work" is different from "paid employment," then which of the following is true?
2. What are two tips for reducing transportation expenses?
3. If people earn more than the minimum needed to pay bills, what should they do with the extra money?
4. What should retired people do with their excess monthly income?
5. What should people do with their extra money, once they earn more per month than they spend?
After determining how much money they have ever made and after determining net worth, why do some program participants feel guilty? What advice do the authors offer, for overcoming this guilt? List at least three ways in which success in the financial program would offset guilt.
Define the crossover point and its relationship to retirement. Why is the crossover point central to this financial program? What options are available to a person once they reach their crossover point?
According to the authors, why does money have no intrinsic value? What are the four perspectives of money? Which perspectives do the authors reject? Why? Which perspective do the authors advocate? Why?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)