|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should frugal people research before purchasing items?
2. The wall chart's time span is a rough deadline for what?
3. If people stop buying any extras at all, what are they in danger of doing?
4. People should have enough savings to cover expenses for how long?
5. Monthly investment income is calculated by determining current excess money each month, then doing what?
Essay Topic 1
Why do the authors encourage program participants to calculate their real wage? Based on real wage, why should people sometimes consider changing to a lower-paying job? How does this jibe with the authors' advice elsewhere in the book, to maximize income?
Essay Topic 2
After determining how much money they have ever made and after determining net worth, why do some program participants feel guilty? What advice do the authors offer, for overcoming this guilt? List at least three ways in which success in the financial program would offset guilt.
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between a cushion and a cache? Is one more desirable than the other is? Which will a program participant obtain first?
This section contains 1,065 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)