Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people define work?
2. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
3. A person's crossover point is an estimate based on which type of expenses?
4. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
5. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
The authors express displeasure with each of the following concepts: business as usual; over-consumption; keeping up with neighbors; the rat race; and clutter. Choose one concept and analyze why the item causes problems for individuals, for society, and for the planet.
Expand upon one of the following items:
- How to divide time between work and play; life energy; fulfillment; or real hours worked.
- How is this item best integrated into people's lives?
- How does management of the item help people to achieve a better life or achieve financial independence?
- How does it relate to the overall message of the book?
Discuss the psychological impact of the financial wall chart. Consider the implications involved with displaying the chart where all visitors can see it, the burden of tracking every penny earned or spent, the urgency or lack of urgency created by a five- to seven-year time frame, and emotional responses to acknowledging past spending habits.
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)