|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can program participants consider retirement?
2. Which of the following is the one and only thing that a job should be about?
3. The numbers along the y-axis should increase by what increment?
4. What do the authors describe as "having a high joy-to-stuff ratio?"
5. A line should be drawn connecting the current month's income to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
2. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
3. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
4. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
5. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
6. Why should the wall chart be displayed where participants can view it easily?
7. How should investment income be tracked on the wall chart? What is the significance of this number?
8. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
9. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
10. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Expand upon one of the following items:
- How to divide time between work and play; life energy; fulfillment; or real hours worked.
- How is this item best integrated into people's lives?
- How does management of the item help people to achieve a better life or achieve financial independence?
- How does it relate to the overall message of the book?
Essay Topic 2
As expressed by the authors in Chapter 9, what impact would their financial program have on culture, living conditions, the environment, and the economy, if most people followed it? Describe their predictions in detail, referring also to their descriptions in Chapter 1 of ways in which most Americans' current lifestyle is harmful to our culture, living conditions, the environment, and the economy.
Essay Topic 3
Why should people try their best to get out of debt, when credit cards are readily available? Why should people save a six-month cushion? What is the real meaning of financial independence?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)