|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
2. What do the authors warn job-hunters to avoid?
3. What should people do with their extra money, once they earn more per month than they spend?
4. Taking care of possessions and avoiding shopping are part of which list?
5. What should participants do if they don't make a living from their passion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
2. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
3. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
4. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
5. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
6. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
7. What span of time should the wall chart cover? Why?
8. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
9. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
10. What will participants inevitably end up doing if they strive to maximize income and minimize expenses? As a result, what should they do next?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is inflation? Why are retired people largely inflation-proof, according to the authors? What strategies can anyone use, whether retired or not, to avoid the effects of inflation?
Essay Topic 2
What, according to the authors, is the difference between frugality and aprovechar? Are there some tips for saving money in the book that few people would be likely to follow? (For example, would most people ever consider selling their home and moving into a motor home, in order to save money?)
Essay Topic 3
After determining how much money they have ever made and after determining net worth, why do some program participants feel guilty? What advice do the authors offer, for overcoming this guilt? List at least three ways in which success in the financial program would offset guilt.
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)