|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one difference a frugal person should consider when choosing between two similar vehicles?
2. What should people do with their extra money, once they earn more per month than they spend?
3. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
4. What is the recommended size of the wall chart?
5. What is the best thing to do with the interest received?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between the word "frugal" and the Spanish word "aprovechar?" Which do the authors prefer?
2. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
3. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
4. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
5. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
6. What are 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
7. What is a "cushion?" What are the advantages of having a cushion?
8. What span of time should the wall chart cover? Why?
9. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
10. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What, according to the authors, is the difference between frugality and aprovechar? Are there some tips for saving money in the book that few people would be likely to follow? (For example, would most people ever consider selling their home and moving into a motor home, in order to save money?)
Essay Topic 2
At what point do the authors ask program participants to invest money in order to earn investment income? How should investment income be tracked? How should it be used to lead to financial security or fulfillment?
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between a cushion and a cache? Is one more desirable than the other is? Which will a program participant obtain first?
This section contains 849 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)