|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a major advantage of separating employment from passion?
2. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
3. What is the most important strategy in following Step 7?
4. How does the realization that not all work is paid add life to retirement?
5. What generally happens to monthly expenses, when tracked by program participants?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
2. Why is it unwise to seek employment in an area involving a person's passion?
3. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
4. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
5. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
6. Why should the wall chart be displayed where participants can view it easily?
7. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
8. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
9. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
10. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
According to the authors, why does money have no intrinsic value? What are the four perspectives of money? Which perspectives do the authors reject? Why? Which perspective do the authors advocate? Why?
Essay Topic 2
At what point do the authors ask program participants to invest money in order to earn investment income? How should investment income be tracked? How should it be used to lead to financial security or fulfillment?
Essay Topic 3
What is inflation? Why are retired people largely inflation-proof, according to the authors? What strategies can anyone use, whether retired or not, to avoid the effects of inflation?
This section contains 928 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)