Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people define work?
2. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
3. A person's crossover point is an estimate based on which type of expenses?
4. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
5. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
Essay Topic 1
Why should people try their best to get out of debt, when credit cards are readily available? Why should people save a six-month cushion? What is the real meaning of financial independence?
Essay Topic 2
If program participants genuinely have no sense of their own passion or life purpose, what advice do the authors offer as paths to insight? How can people be of service, meanwhile, if they have not yet determined their life purpose?
Essay Topic 3
At what point do the authors ask program participants to invest money in order to earn investment income? How should investment income be tracked? How should it be used to lead to financial security or fulfillment?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)