|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people define work?
2. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
3. A person's crossover point is an estimate based on which type of expenses?
4. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
5. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
Essay Topic 1
Why should people pursue their passion away from work, as a volunteer, hobbyist, or advocate? What pitfalls exist for people who earn a living from what they are passionate about?
Essay Topic 2
If program participants genuinely have no sense of their own passion or life purpose, what advice do the authors offer as paths to insight? How can people be of service, meanwhile, if they have not yet determined their life purpose?
Essay Topic 3
The authors express displeasure with each of the following concepts: business as usual; over-consumption; keeping up with neighbors; the rat race; and clutter. Choose one concept and analyze why the item causes problems for individuals, for society, and for the planet.
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)