|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
2. What is the key to good spending habits?
3. Under which category does money paid to employ servants and service workers fall?
4. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
5. What are "gazingus pins?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What should program participants do about their smaller, sometimes overlooked miscellaneous expenses?
2. Why is it beneficial to be specific with categories, rather than more general?
3. What do the authors recommend as the safest, highest-quality conservative investments? How can people learn more about them?
4. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
5. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
6. What is the first part of Step 2? How is this accomplished?
7. What is cache and what can a program participant do with it?
8. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
9. What are the three perspectives of money the authors ask program participants to reject? Include brief descriptions.
10. What should a program participant's investment provide?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does a person's financial independence have to do with their life purpose? Does fulfillment come from financial independence or from attending to a life purpose? How do the authors' three questions, listed in Chapter 4, help participants to achieve financial independence and connect with their life purpose?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the psychological impact of the financial wall chart. Consider the implications involved with displaying the chart where all visitors can see it, the burden of tracking every penny earned or spent, the urgency or lack of urgency created by a five- to seven-year time frame, and emotional responses to acknowledging past spending habits.
Essay Topic 3
At what point do the authors ask program participants to invest money in order to earn investment income? How should investment income be tracked? How should it be used to lead to financial security or fulfillment?
This section contains 1,590 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)