|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should clothing be broken down into smaller categories, such as informal, work, sports, etc.?
2. What does Question 2 help people to figure out?
3. What do the authors suggest that people divide their spending into?
4. Why do many people give up on their dreams?
5. What allows people to enjoy their planet, community, and spirituality more than ever before?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the not-so-obvious expenses related to a person's work?
2. What do the authors predict would happen, if a majority of people were to adopt their program?
3. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
4. What is the first part of Step 2? How is this accomplished?
5. What is the first part of Step 1? What is its purpose?
6. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
7. Compare a person's typical response to a long-term threat with the typical response to an immediate threat.
8. How do the authors compare budgeting with dieting?
9. How should investment income be tracked on the wall chart? What is the significance of this number?
10. What is the final part of Step 3? How is this accomplished?
Essay Topic 1
If program participants genuinely have no sense of their own passion or life purpose, what advice do the authors offer as paths to insight? How can people be of service, meanwhile, if they have not yet determined their life purpose?
Essay Topic 2
What is the authors' view of work vs. personal identity? How can subtle shifts in language and attitude change a person's perspective, regarding what constitutes work? Why should security, tradition, enjoyment, duty, prestige, status, power, or social opportunities be sought after away from a person's work environment?
Essay Topic 3
Why should people try their best to get out of debt, when credit cards are readily available? Why should people save a six-month cushion? What is the real meaning of financial independence?
This section contains 1,581 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)