Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important aspect of the second half of Step 2?
2. What determines mastery of Step 3?
3. What can help people determine what they value?
4. According to many Americans, what is considered a sin?
5. What do the authors suggest that people divide their spending into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
2. What is the difference between the word "frugal" and the Spanish word "aprovechar?" Which do the authors prefer?
3. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
4. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
5. What are some problems associated with "business as usual?"
6. Why is Step 4 considered the heart of the program?
7. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
8. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
9. Whenever people spend money, what more valuable commodity are they also spending?
10. What is the second common investment myth that the authors wish to dispel?
At what point do the authors ask program participants to invest money in order to earn investment income? How should investment income be tracked? How should it be used to lead to financial security or fulfillment?
Why should people pursue their passion away from work, as a volunteer, hobbyist, or advocate? What pitfalls exist for people who earn a living from what they are passionate about?
Expand upon one of the following items:
- How to divide time between work and play; life energy; fulfillment; or real hours worked.
- How is this item best integrated into people's lives?
- How does management of the item help people to achieve a better life or achieve financial independence?
- How does it relate to the overall message of the book?
This section contains 830 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)