Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important aspect of the second half of Step 2?
2. What determines mastery of Step 3?
3. What can help people determine what they value?
4. According to many Americans, what is considered a sin?
5. What do the authors suggest that people divide their spending into?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
2. What is the difference between the word "frugal" and the Spanish word "aprovechar?" Which do the authors prefer?
3. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
4. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
5. What are some problems associated with "business as usual?"
6. Why is Step 4 considered the heart of the program?
7. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
8. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
9. Whenever people spend money, what more valuable commodity are they also spending?
10. What is the second common investment myth that the authors wish to dispel?
Essay Topic 1
After determining how much money they have ever made and after determining net worth, why do some program participants feel guilty? What advice do the authors offer, for overcoming this guilt? List at least three ways in which success in the financial program would offset guilt.
Essay Topic 2
Why should people try their best to get out of debt, when credit cards are readily available? Why should people save a six-month cushion? What is the real meaning of financial independence?
Essay Topic 3
What is the difference between a cushion and a cache? Is one more desirable than the other is? Which will a program participant obtain first?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)