|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the authors recommend finding job-hunting advice?
(a) "What Color Is Your Parachute?"
(b) "What Color Is Your Safety Net?"
(c) The Internet.
(d) Friends and family.
2. What should people do with their extra money, once they earn more per month than they spend?
(b) Turn it into an interest-bearing investment.
(c) Work fewer hours per week.
(d) Purchase a long-desired luxury.
3. The wall chart's time span is a rough deadline for what?
(b) Finding a new career.
(c) Finding a life purpose.
(d) Achieving financial independence.
4. If people invest more money each month, what happens to the monthly interest?
(a) The interest becomes tax-deductible.
(b) The interest increases each month.
(c) The interest must be withdrawn from the account.
(d) The interest decreases each month.
5. What should people be willing to do?
(a) Sacrifice family time for more income.
(b) Sacrifice income for a job that matches a passion.
(c) Work more than 40 hours per week.
(d) Work for what they want.
Short Answer Questions
1. How should program participants adjust their medical insurance?
2. What should participants do if they don't make a living from their passion?
3. Why should people try not to turn their job into an identity?
4. Monthly investment income is calculated by determining current excess money each month, then doing what?
5. How should people handle unusual extra expenses?
Short Essay Questions
1. How far away from homelessness are most Americans?
2. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
3. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
4. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
5. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
6. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
7. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
8. What will participants inevitably end up doing if they strive to maximize income and minimize expenses? As a result, what should they do next?
9. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
10. What are 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
This section contains 965 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)