|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most important strategy in following Step 7?
(a) Conserving life energy.
(b) Reducing monthly expenses.
(c) Following a passion.
(d) Choosing a job with high pay.
2. What should participants do if they don't make a living from their passion?
(a) Follow their passion unpaid.
(b) Find a new job.
(c) Find a new passion.
(d) Abandon their passion until retirement.
3. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
(a) Shock over actual income.
(b) Shock at their spending habits.
(c) Running out of room on the wall chart.
(d) Desire to change thier life purpose.
4. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
(a) Impending retirement.
(b) All the job opportunities around them.
(c) Life energy.
5. People should have enough savings to cover expenses for how long?
(a) One year.
(b) Nine months.
(c) Four months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many credit cards should program participants keep?
2. What are some good alternatives to buying what is needed?
3. Where should monthly investment income be tracked?
4. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
5. What percentage of useful life objects could people add if they were not so anxious to replace them?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)