|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If "work" is different from "paid employment," then which of the following is true?
(a) Work includes anything people do to provide a service, including cleaning the house.
(b) Retirement is the absence of work.
(c) Cleaning is only work when it's done by a paid professional.
(d) Volunteer jobs are not work.
2. What is the crossover point?
(a) When the amount of total income is as high as normal monthly expenses.
(b) When the amount of investment income is as high as normal monthly expenses.
(c) When the amount of investment income is lower than normal monthly expenses.
(d) When the amount of total income is lower than normal monthly expenses.
3. Paying attention to every thought and deciding whether to act on each thought is crucial to what?
(a) Life energy.
(b) 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(c) 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
4. What is Step 8 of the program?
(a) Estimate when the crossover point will take place.
(c) Further reduce monthly expenses.
(d) Track investment income.
5. What is the true definition of work?
(a) Full-time employment.
(b) It varies depending on who is defining it.
(c) Anything that is not enjoyable.
(d) Life energy spent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a major advantage of separating employment from passion?
2. What are some good alternatives to buying what is needed?
3. How should program participants adjust their medical insurance?
4. If people invest more money each month, what happens to the monthly interest?
5. What should frugal people research before purchasing items?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
2. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
3. What is a "cushion?" What are the advantages of having a cushion?
4. Why is it unwise to seek employment in an area involving a person's passion?
5. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
6. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
7. How far away from homelessness are most Americans?
8. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
9. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
10. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)