|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If people invest more money each month, what happens to the monthly interest?
(a) The interest must be withdrawn from the account.
(b) The interest becomes tax-deductible.
(c) The interest decreases each month.
(d) The interest increases each month.
2. Taking care of possessions and avoiding shopping are part of which list?
(a) 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(b) 3 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(c) 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(d) 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
3. What are two tips for reducing transportation expenses?
(a) Walking to do local errands and retiring early.
(b) Retiring early and buying a new car.
(c) Buying a new car and learning to do basic auto maintenance.
(d) Walking to do local errands and learning to do basic auto maintenance.
4. The wall chart's time span is a rough deadline for what?
(a) Finding a life purpose.
(b) Achieving financial independence.
(d) Finding a new career.
5. What is the recommended size of the wall chart?
(a) From 18 to 22 inches wide, and from 24 to 36 inches tall.
(b) From 18 to 22 inches tall, and from 24 to 36 inches wide.
(c) From 18 to 24 inches wide, and from 22 to 36 inches tall.
(d) From 18 to 24 inches tall, and from 22 to 36 inches wide.
Short Answer Questions
1. When can program participants consider retirement?
2. What do the authors describe as "having a high joy-to-stuff ratio?"
3. What should frugal people research before purchasing items?
4. What may reaching the crossover point cause participants to do?
5. Paying attention to every thought and deciding whether to act on each thought is crucial to what?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)