|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the realization that not all work is paid add life to retirement?
(a) People who do not work after retirement live longer.
(b) Retired people are happy because they no longer work.
(c) People who do not work after retirement have fewer health problems.
(d) Retired people know they can still be useful.
2. What is the most important strategy in following Step 7?
(a) Conserving life energy.
(b) Following a passion.
(c) Reducing monthly expenses.
(d) Choosing a job with high pay.
3. What should frugal people research before purchasing items?
(a) Value, quality, durability, and multiple use.
(b) Popularity, quality, durability, and multiple use.
(c) Value, quality, and availability.
(d) Color, style, and multiple use.
4. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
(b) Impending retirement.
(c) All the job opportunities around them.
(d) Life energy.
5. Participants will end up making more money than they spend if they do what?
(a) Conserve life energy.
(b) Follow the philosophy of "no shame, no blame."
(c) Maximize income and minimize expenses.
(d) Retire early.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the best method of choosing which expenses to reduce or eliminate?
2. In the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY section, what do the authors advise people to do in order to save on housing?
3. Being financially independent requires what?
4. What do the authors warn job-hunters to avoid?
5. What is one sure way to save money?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
2. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
3. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
4. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
5. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
6. How should investment income be tracked on the wall chart? What is the significance of this number?
7. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
8. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
9. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
10. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)