|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Taking care of possessions and avoiding shopping are part of which list?
(a) 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(b) 3 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(c) 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
(d) 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
2. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
(a) People tend to leave their current job for a more enjoyable one.
(b) People retire early.
(c) People may become more eager about going to work and doing a good job.
(d) People spend less.
3. The numbers along the y-axis should increase by what increment?
(a) 1,000 or 2,000.
(b) 10 or 20.
(c) 1 or 2.
(d) 100 or 200.
4. A line should be drawn connecting the current month's income to what?
(a) The current month's expenses.
(b) The previous year's income.
(c) The previous month's income.
(d) The previous month's expenses.
5. What is a major advantage of separating employment from passion?
(a) Passion won't be used as a substitute for experience.
(b) It is better to remove emotion from gainful employment.
(c) A greater variety of employment options becomes available.
(d) Jobs that do not inspire passion usually pay more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What should retired people do with their excess monthly income?
2. What is one difference a frugal person should consider when choosing between two similar vehicles?
3. What is the best thing to do with the interest received?
4. People should have enough savings to cover expenses for how long?
5. What mistake do people often make, when describing their jobs?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
2. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
3. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
4. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
5. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
6. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
7. What is a "cushion?" What are the advantages of having a cushion?
8. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
9. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
10. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
This section contains 914 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)