|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people feel very free when volunteering?
(a) Volunteering requires no skill.
(b) Because they do not have to be there, and can do things their way.
(c) Volunteer work is unpaid.
(d) Volunteering can lead to job offers.
2. Where should monthly investment income be tracked?
(a) On a new chart.
(b) On the income and expense charts created in Chapters 2 and 3.
(c) On reports from investment brokers.
(d) On the wall chart.
3. What should participants do if they don't make a living from their passion?
(a) Follow their passion unpaid.
(b) Abandon their passion until retirement.
(c) Find a new passion.
(d) Find a new job.
4. What should people do with their extra money, once they earn more per month than they spend?
(a) Purchase a long-desired luxury.
(c) Work fewer hours per week.
(d) Turn it into an interest-bearing investment.
5. Prestige, status, and power can be reasons for what?
(a) Retaining life energy.
(b) Early retirement.
(c) Keeping up with the neighbors.
(d) Choosing a certain job.
Short Answer Questions
1. If people stop buying any extras at all, what are they in danger of doing?
2. What is Step 6?
3. What is the true definition of work?
4. Where do the authors recommend finding job-hunting advice?
5. What are two tips for reducing transportation expenses?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
2. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
3. How do peoples' words cause them to identify themselves personally with their jobs? Why is this a problem?
4. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
5. Why should the wall chart be displayed where participants can view it easily?
6. How far away from homelessness are most Americans?
7. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
8. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
9. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
10. What will participants inevitably end up doing if they strive to maximize income and minimize expenses? As a result, what should they do next?
This section contains 889 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)