|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
(a) People may become more eager about going to work and doing a good job.
(b) People spend less.
(c) People retire early.
(d) People tend to leave their current job for a more enjoyable one.
2. The numbers along the y-axis should increase by what increment?
(a) 10 or 20.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 100 or 200.
(d) 1,000 or 2,000.
3. How do most people define work?
(a) Life energy spent.
(b) Anything that is not enjoyable.
(c) Full-time employment.
(d) What they do to make a living.
4. How should people handle unusual extra expenses?
(a) Pay with cash or try to spread the expense out over several months.
(b) Try to obtain a higher-paying job.
(c) Obtain a home equity loan.
(d) Obtain a designated credit card.
5. The top number on the y-axis should be at least how large?
(a) Twice as large as the participant's expected expenses.
(b) Equal to the participant's expected income.
(c) Three times as large as the participant's expected income.
(d) Twice as large as the participant's expected income.
Short Answer Questions
1. Being financially independent requires what?
2. Why do people feel very free when volunteering?
3. What percentage of useful life objects could people add if they were not so anxious to replace them?
4. What is the best method of choosing which expenses to reduce or eliminate?
5. What should retired people do with their excess monthly income?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
2. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
3. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
4. What span of time should the wall chart cover? Why?
5. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
6. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
7. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
8. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
9. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
10. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
This section contains 947 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)