|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should people try not to turn their job into an identity?
(a) So that their lives could be about something different.
(b) Changing careers could cause an identity crisis.
(c) Identity comes from friends and family.
(d) Only volunteerism creates an identy.
2. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
(a) People may become more eager about going to work and doing a good job.
(b) People retire early.
(c) People spend less.
(d) People tend to leave their current job for a more enjoyable one.
3. People should have enough savings to cover expenses for how long?
(a) Six months.
(b) One year.
(c) Four months.
(d) Nine months.
4. What should people be willing to do?
(a) Sacrifice income for a job that matches a passion.
(b) Work for what they want.
(c) Work more than 40 hours per week.
(d) Sacrifice family time for more income.
5. How does eating a proper diet make sense financially?
(a) Losing weight means no money spent on gym memberships.
(b) Eating good foods can prevent illnesses and reduce medical costs.
(c) Eating less saves money.
(d) Eating three meals a day saves money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people define work?
2. What is the crossover point?
3. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
4. Paying attention to every thought and deciding whether to act on each thought is crucial to what?
5. Being financially independent requires what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
2. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
3. What will participants inevitably end up doing if they strive to maximize income and minimize expenses? As a result, what should they do next?
4. Why is it unwise to seek employment in an area involving a person's passion?
5. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
6. Why should the wall chart be displayed where participants can view it easily?
7. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
8. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
9. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
10. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
This section contains 988 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)