|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How should people handle unusual extra expenses?
(a) Try to obtain a higher-paying job.
(b) Obtain a designated credit card.
(c) Pay with cash or try to spread the expense out over several months.
(d) Obtain a home equity loan.
2. How does eating a proper diet make sense financially?
(a) Eating three meals a day saves money.
(b) Eating good foods can prevent illnesses and reduce medical costs.
(c) Eating less saves money.
(d) Losing weight means no money spent on gym memberships.
3. How many credit cards should program participants keep?
(a) One for business use, one for personal use, and one for emergencies.
(b) One, to be used only in emergencies.
(d) One for everyday use and one for emergencies.
4. How does the realization that not all work is paid add life to retirement?
(a) Retired people are happy because they no longer work.
(b) People who do not work after retirement have fewer health problems.
(c) People who do not work after retirement live longer.
(d) Retired people know they can still be useful.
5. What is the recommended size of the wall chart?
(a) From 18 to 24 inches tall, and from 22 to 36 inches wide.
(b) From 18 to 22 inches tall, and from 24 to 36 inches wide.
(c) From 18 to 22 inches wide, and from 24 to 36 inches tall.
(d) From 18 to 24 inches wide, and from 22 to 36 inches tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a major advantage of separating employment from passion?
2. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
3. Participants will end up making more money than they spend if they do what?
4. In the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY section, what do the authors advise people to do in order to save on housing?
5. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are a person's options, once he reaches his crossover point?
2. Why should the wall chart be displayed where participants can view it easily?
3. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
4. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
5. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
6. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
7. What are 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
8. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
9. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
10. What is the difference between the word "frugal" and the Spanish word "aprovechar?" Which do the authors prefer?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)