|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should people do about unusual extra expenses, such as medical bills or birthday parties?
(a) Categorize them as "gazingus pins."
(b) Create an extra chart to track them.
(c) Avoid them whenever possible.
(d) Accept them as a normal part of financial life.
2. Why should people try not to turn their job into an identity?
(a) Identity comes from friends and family.
(b) Changing careers could cause an identity crisis.
(c) Only volunteerism creates an identy.
(d) So that their lives could be about something different.
3. Which of the following is the one and only thing that a job should be about?
(b) Duty or desire to be of service.
(c) Earning money.
(d) Learning valuable information or skills.
4. What is one difference a frugal person should consider when choosing between two similar vehicles?
(a) Available options.
(b) Resale values.
(d) Foreign-made vs. American-made.
5. What should retired people do with their excess monthly income?
(a) Reinvest it or use it to do new projects.
(b) Use it to buy life energy.
(c) Determing a new crossover point.
(d) Help other family members reach the crossover point.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most important strategy in following Step 7?
2. Most of the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY have what added benefit?
3. What may reaching the crossover point cause participants to do?
4. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
5. What is the true definition of work?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)