|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do most people define work?
(a) What they do to make a living.
(b) Full-time employment.
(c) Life energy spent.
(d) Anything that is not enjoyable.
2. Participants should always remain conscious of what?
(b) Life energy.
(c) All the job opportunities around them.
(d) Impending retirement.
3. A person's crossover point is an estimate based on which type of expenses?
(a) Monthly expenses while they are working.
(b) Monthly expenses after retirement.
(c) Food, housing, insurance, and health.
(d) Food and housing only.
4. What can cause some people to stop buying any extras at all, after starting to use the wall chart?
(a) Desire to change thier life purpose.
(b) Shock over actual income.
(c) Shock at their spending habits.
(d) Running out of room on the wall chart.
5. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
(a) Passion doesn't always make up for lack of talent.
(b) Enjoyment goes against the puritan work ethic.
(c) Having to compromise in order to satisfy someone else.
(d) Enjoyable jobs don't command respect.
Short Answer Questions
1. Statistically, how many Americans are overweight?
2. How does eating a proper diet make sense financially?
3. Which of the following is the one and only thing that a job should be about?
4. What is one difference a frugal person should consider when choosing between two similar vehicles?
5. What usually happens after a person retires from their job?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)