|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one advantage of estimating the likely timing of the crossover point?
(a) People spend less.
(b) People retire early.
(c) People tend to leave their current job for a more enjoyable one.
(d) People may become more eager about going to work and doing a good job.
2. Why do people feel very free when volunteering?
(a) Volunteering requires no skill.
(b) Because they do not have to be there, and can do things their way.
(c) Volunteering can lead to job offers.
(d) Volunteer work is unpaid.
3. The numbers along the y-axis should increase by what increment?
(a) 1,000 or 2,000.
(b) 1 or 2.
(c) 100 or 200.
(d) 10 or 20.
4. What should frugal people research before purchasing items?
(a) Value, quality, durability, and multiple use.
(b) Value, quality, and availability.
(c) Color, style, and multiple use.
(d) Popularity, quality, durability, and multiple use.
5. Statistically, how many Americans are overweight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY have what added benefit?
2. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
3. What is the main purpose of the wall chart?
4. Where do the authors recommend finding job-hunting advice?
5. Paying attention to every thought and deciding whether to act on each thought is crucial to what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do volunteers often feel more fulfilled than ever before?
2. Describe the nature of 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
3. What is Step 7? What are the advantages of following this step?
4. What is ONE SURE WAY TO SAVE MONEY?
5. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
6. Describe the process of creating the wall chart.
7. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
8. What is a "cushion?" What are the advantages of having a cushion?
9. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
10. What are 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)