|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an important aspect of the second half of Step 2?
(a) Saving life energy.
(b) Saving as much money as possible.
(c) Not feeling shame or blame.
(d) Tracking net worth.
2. How is net worth determined?
(a) All items purchased during a lifetime.
(b) Estimated current sale price of all items currently owned, plus other assets such as cash and investments.
(c) Add together everything owned, then subtract everything owed.
(d) Multiply monthly income by 12.
3. What is Question 3?
(a) In how many years will I be able to retire?
(b) How might this expenditure change if I did not have to work for a living?
(c) What are my dreams?
(d) Is income greater than expenses for the month?
4. For Question 1, what should be written in the chart if just enough was spent on an item?
(a) A plus.
(b) A zero.
(c) A minus.
(d) A check.
5. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
(a) They are too busy working.
(b) They fear success.
(c) They are insecure.
(d) They are lazy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What three columns should record-keeping include?
2. What are "gazingus pins?"
3. What is budgeting similar to?
4. Most Americans divide their discretionary time equally between what two activities?
5. Question 1 is answered with a plus sign under what circumstance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why are most people happier when their jobs are not related to their passions?
2. What are some examples of recreational expense categories?
3. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
4. What is the second common investment myth that the authors wish to dispel?
5. What is the second part of Step 1? What attitude should participants try to maintain when they see their result?
6. What happens for most people, after using the wall chart for a while?
7. What is the first common investment myth that the authors wish to dispel?
8. Summarize the 10 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY.
9. Why do many people give up on their dreams early in life?
10. What do many people try to get from other jobs, other than a paycheck?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)