|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Step 1, Part 2 of the program?
(a) Determine net worth.
(b) List everything owned.
(c) Declutter the garage and basement.
(d) Determine how much money has been earned so far in a lifetime.
2. What allows people to enjoy their planet, community, and spirituality more than ever before?
(a) Living frugally.
(b) Being green.
(c) Taking more vacations.
3. What does the physical perspective of money include?
(a) Using PIN numbers.
(b) Personal responsibility and transformation.
(d) Balancing a checkbook.
4. What are comforts, as defined in Chapter 1?
(a) Things people really enjoy.
(b) Employment and financial security.
(c) Pillows and mattresses.
(d) Emotional support.
5. Where do most products we purchase end up?
(a) In landfills.
(b) Passed on to the next generation.
(c) In garage sales.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes people to believe that "growth is good" and "more is better?"
2. What broad category are alcohol and tobacco subcategories of?
3. What should the amount started with at the beginning of the month, plus total income, minus total expenses equal?
4. Which perspective of money should readers embrace?
5. What must people do in order to make Step 3 work?
Short Essay Questions
1. For Step 4, what is the second question program participants should ask, regarding every expense on their chart? What is required, before answering this question?
2. What is a "cushion?" What are the advantages of having a cushion?
3. Why do many people give up on their dreams early in life?
4. What is the second part of Step 1? What attitude should participants try to maintain when they see their result?
5. What job-hunting advice is included in the book?
6. How is Step 8 completed? What does it allow program participants to do?
7. What is the difference between the word "frugal" and the Spanish word "aprovechar?" Which do the authors prefer?
8. What are 1,000,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
9. What are the advantages of predicting when the crossover point will occur?
10. What perspective of money do the authors endorse? Why?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)