|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the intrinsic value of money?
(a) Real hourly wage.
(b) Emotional and psychological.
(d) Money has no intrinsic value.
2. What allows people to enjoy their planet, community, and spirituality more than ever before?
(a) Taking more vacations.
(c) Living frugally.
(d) Being green.
3. What is the key to good spending habits?
(a) Full consciousness.
(b) Full complacency.
(c) Full compulsion.
(d) Full contentment.
4. What should the amount started with at the beginning of the month, plus total income, minus total expenses equal?
(a) The amount shown on a bank statement.
(b) Net worth.
(c) Gross income.
(d) The amount of money they have left at the end of the month.
5. What is the final part of Step 3?
(a) Determining net worth.
(b) Choosing expenses to eliminate.
(c) Figuring out how much life energy remains.
(d) Figuring out how much life energy went into each expenditure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Step 1, Part 1 of the program?
2. In Question 2, what must participants ask if each expenditure is in alignment with?
3. What determines mastery of Step 3?
4. How often should people total their income and expenses?
5. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the protestant work ethic influence the behavior of many Americans?
2. What is the first part of Step 3?
3. Why is it beneficial to be specific with categories, rather than more general?
4. For Step 4, what is the third question program participants should ask, regarding every expense on their chart? What does this question prompt people to do?
5. What should program participants do, rather than create a budget?
6. What are some problems associated with "business as usual?"
7. Whenever people spend money, what more valuable commodity are they also spending?
8. How does our consumption hurt the environment?
9. What is the second part of Step 1? What attitude should participants try to maintain when they see their result?
10. What are some of the not-so-obvious expenses related to a person's work?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)