Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Chapter 1
1. What are some problems associated with "business as usual?"
2. How does our consumption hurt the environment?
3. Compare a person's typical response to a long-term threat with the typical response to an immediate threat.
4. What happens when businesses operate according to the theory that "growth is good?"
5. How does the protestant work ethic influence the behavior of many Americans?
6. Where does the "rat race" come from?
7. What is the first part of Step 1?...
This section contains 853 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)