Short Answer Key
1. What do most people claim to value more than money?
2. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
They are too busy working.
3. What have many people been told by parents and guidance counselors?
That they can be anything they want to be.
4. Some people reach the top of their profession and make good money, yet are still not what?
5. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
6. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
7. Where do most products we purchase end up?
8. Why do people buy more than they need?
9. What causes emptiness?
After buying a new item, the temporary happiness fades.
10. What is one of the main economic principles most businesses...
This section contains 2,870 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)