Short Answer Questions
1. What do most people claim to value more than money?
2. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
3. What have many people been told by parents and guidance counselors?
4. Some people reach the top of their profession and make good money, yet are still not what?
5. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
6. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
7. Where do most products we purchase end up?
This section contains 5,473 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)