|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the amount spent divided by real hourly wage equal?
(a) Net worth.
(b) Money saved at the end of the month.
(c) The real amount of life energy spent.
(d) Total allowable expenses.
2. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
(a) Using credit cards.
(b) Fear of unemployment.
(c) The tendency to spend quickly or cautiously.
(d) Personal responsibility.
3. What do people earn money by trading?
(a) Stocks and bonds.
(b) Life energy.
(c) Excess possessions.
(d) Job skills.
4. What mistake do people often make, when describing their jobs?
(a) Saying uncomplimentary things about thier supervisors.
(b) Playing down their true talents.
(c) Identifying themselves by their careers.
(d) Revealing annual income.
5. The wall chart's time span is a rough deadline for what?
(a) Finding a new career.
(b) Finding a life purpose.
(d) Achieving financial independence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under which category does money paid to employ servants and service workers fall?
2. What do the authors describe as "having a high joy-to-stuff ratio?"
3. Which perspective is feeling connected to a certain social class part of?
4. Statistically, how many Americans are overweight?
5. Which perspective is the notion of "keeping up with the neighbors" part of?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)