|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What should people do as soon as possible?
(a) Find supplemental income.
(b) Complete the wall chart.
(c) Get out of debt.
2. How is a real hourly wage figured?
(a) Divide real pay by real hours worked.
(b) Divide real pay by actual hours worked.
(c) Divide real hours worked by real pay.
(d) Divide real hours worked by work expenses.
3. Most of the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY have what added benefit?
(a) They improve career options.
(b) They are good for the planet.
(c) They increase hourly wage.
(d) They delay retirement.
4. Why are small, specific categories recommended over traditional, broad categories?
(a) Broad categories work only for high-income individuals.
(b) Broad categories cost more life energy.
(c) Smaller categories allow people to determine which purchases bring only temporary happiness.
(d) Specific categories are easier to place on a chart.
5. How often should people total their income and expenses?
(b) Whenever a paycheck is deposited.
(c) Once a week.
(d) Once a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. The charts shown in the book for single people and couples are meant to be used how?
2. Paying attention to every thought and deciding whether to act on each thought is crucial to what?
3. What are comforts, as defined in Chapter 1?
4. What does Question 2 help people to figure out?
5. What is the intrinsic value of money?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)