|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most Americans divide their discretionary time equally between what two activities?
(a) Family and friends.
(b) Working and spending.
(c) Leisure and retirement.
(d) Eating and drinking.
2. What is the intrinsic value of money?
(a) Emotional and psychological.
(c) Money has no intrinsic value.
(d) Real hourly wage.
3. What does Question 1 help people figure out?
(a) How to eliminate debt.
(b) How to increase income.
(c) How to choose a new career.
(d) How they could increase or decrease spending to feel more fulfilled.
4. Being financially independent requires what?
(a) Inheriting a large estate.
(b) Earning life energy.
(c) Having savings and no debt.
5. In the 101 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY section, what do the authors advise people to do in order to save on housing?
(a) Buy and manage multiple rental properties.
(b) Buy a larger home as a hedge against inflation.
(c) Consider non-traditional housing.
(d) Avoid non-traditional housing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to good spending habits?
2. What is the best method of choosing which expenses to reduce or eliminate?
3. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
4. What is one sure way to save money?
5. What does Question 2 help people to figure out?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)