|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do most products we purchase end up?
(a) In garage sales.
(c) Passed on to the next generation.
(d) In landfills.
2. What items are included in everything owned?
(a) Estimated current sale price of all items currently owned, plus other assets such as cash and investments.
(b) All items purchased during a lifetime.
(c) All items in the garage and basement.
(d) Add together everything owned, then subtract everything owed.
3. People strive to buy and earn more than they need to live at the peak of their fulfillment curve due to which perspective of money?
(b) Intrinsic value.
(c) Emotional and psychological.
4. What is the best method of choosing which expenses to reduce or eliminate?
(a) Compare income to expenses on the wall chart.
(b) Add up the plusses and minuses on the monthly chart.
(c) Use answers to the three questions from Chapter 3.
(d) Use answers to the three questions from Chapter 4.
5. Which perspective of money should readers embrace?
(a) Life energy.
(b) A personal perspective.
(c) Hedges against inflation.
(d) Personal responsibility and transformation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the second half of Step 2?
2. What broad category are alcohol and tobacco subcategories of?
3. In Question 2, what must participants ask if each expenditure is in alignment with?
4. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
5. Each person has only a limited amount of what?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)