|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Statistically, how many Americans are overweight?
2. What allows people to enjoy their planet, community, and spirituality more than ever before?
(a) Living frugally.
(b) Taking more vacations.
(c) Being green.
3. What causes emptiness?
(a) After buying a new item, the temporary happiness fades.
(b) Spending too much time on leisure activities.
(c) Losing a job.
(d) After spending time with family, the temporary happiness fades.
4. For Question 1, what should be written in the chart if just enough was spent on an item?
(a) A minus.
(b) A check.
(c) A plus.
(d) A zero.
5. What are two tips for reducing transportation expenses?
(a) Walking to do local errands and retiring early.
(b) Walking to do local errands and learning to do basic auto maintenance.
(c) Retiring early and buying a new car.
(d) Buying a new car and learning to do basic auto maintenance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the authors describe as "having a high joy-to-stuff ratio?"
2. Why do many people give up on their dreams?
3. How many perspectives of money are there?
4. What does the amount spent divided by real hourly wage equal?
5. What is the main purpose of the wall chart?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)