|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are comforts, as defined in Chapter 1?
(a) Employment and financial security.
(b) Pillows and mattresses.
(c) Things people really enjoy.
(d) Emotional support.
2. What should be repeatedly placed along the x-axis of the wall chart?
(a) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.
(b) J F M A M J J A S O N D.
(c) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12.
(d) M T W T F S S.
3. How should program participants adjust their medical insurance?
(a) Cancel insurance and make healthier lifestyle choices.
(b) Accept a lower deductible.
(c) Cancel insurance and maintain a medical savings account.
(d) Accept a higher deductible.
4. What must a person do to become financially independent?
(a) Inherit from rich relatives.
(b) Let go of everything they have learned about money.
(c) Save as much as possible.
(d) Work harder.
5. What items are included in everything owned?
(a) Add together everything owned, then subtract everything owed.
(b) All items in the garage and basement.
(c) All items purchased during a lifetime.
(d) Estimated current sale price of all items currently owned, plus other assets such as cash and investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the amount spent divided by real hourly wage equal?
2. Attitude toward buying groceries is part of which perspective of money?
3. What is the term for the unnecessary things, activities, and noise in our lives?
4. What are 1,001 SURE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY?
5. Question 3 asks participants to consider what it would be like to do what?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)