|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
2. What do advertisements teach Americans?
(a) Buy low, sell high.
(b) Relax, relax, and relax some more.
(c) Work, work, and work some more.
(d) Consume, consume, and comsume some more.
3. How is net worth determined?
(a) Multiply monthly income by 12.
(b) All items purchased during a lifetime.
(c) Add together everything owned, then subtract everything owed.
(d) Estimated current sale price of all items currently owned, plus other assets such as cash and investments.
4. How many credit cards should program participants keep?
(a) One, to be used only in emergencies.
(c) One for business use, one for personal use, and one for emergencies.
(d) One for everyday use and one for emergencies.
5. What might cause readers to feel guilty, after completing Step 1?
(a) Seeing their credit score.
(b) Spending too much time with family.
(c) Feeling less successful than their work colleagues.
(d) Seeing how much they owe or how little they have earned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the recommended size of the wall chart?
2. Being financially independent requires what?
3. What does Question 1 help people figure out?
4. Where do most products we purchase end up?
5. Some people reach the top of their profession and make good money, yet are still not what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)