|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
2. What should be included in the "miscellaneous" category?
(a) Items under $10.
(c) Gazingus pins.
(d) Items purchased less than once a month.
3. What does Question 1 help people figure out?
(a) How to increase income.
(b) How to choose a new career.
(c) How they could increase or decrease spending to feel more fulfilled.
(d) How to eliminate debt.
4. What are "gazingus pins?"
(a) Pins to attach to a spending chart to indicate unnecessary expenses.
(b) Clips to attach spending charts to refrigerators or bulletin boards.
(c) Any items the reader has an unreasonable amount of, due to habitual shopping.
(d) Larger-than-standard pins.
5. What is a possible advantage of switching to a lower-paying job?
(a) Less money available to spend.
(b) Ultimately earning more for each hour of life energy spent.
(c) Less life energy spent equals a longer lifespan.
(d) More time available for continuing education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do most products we purchase end up?
2. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
3. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
4. What is budgeting similar to?
5. What must people do in order to make Step 3 work?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)