|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Question 1 is answered with a plus sign under what circumstance?
(a) If the expenditure was a necessity.
(b) If income is greater than expenses for the month.
(c) If the purchase was work-related.
(d) If the expenditure was worth the life energy spent.
2. Why should people not budget their money?
(a) Budgeting takes time away from family activities.
(b) Budgeting increases spending.
(c) Budgeters feel as if they are giving up something they love.
(d) Budgeters are inclined to mathematical error.
3. How is net worth determined?
(a) Multiply monthly income by 12.
(b) All items purchased during a lifetime.
(c) Add together everything owned, then subtract everything owed.
(d) Estimated current sale price of all items currently owned, plus other assets such as cash and investments.
4. In Question 2, what must participants ask if each expenditure is in alignment with?
(a) Their values and life purpose.
(b) Family needs.
(c) Statistical norms.
(d) Hours spent at work.
5. Why should people ask themselves how they can help others to avoid pain they have experienced?
(a) To determine their real purpose in life.
(b) To reduce stress.
(c) To find a new career option.
(d) To take their minds off their financial issues.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Step 1, Part 2 of the program?
2. What is the second half of Step 2?
3. What does Chapter 4 help people to figure out?
4. What are "gazingus pins?"
5. Which perspective is the notion of "keeping up with the neighbors" part of?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)