|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of having enough to spend in order to purchase just enough?
(a) The peak of the success spectrum.
(b) The peak of the fulfillment curve.
(c) The bottom of the fulfillment curve.
(d) The middle of the success spectrum.
2. What are "gazingus pins?"
(a) Pins to attach to a spending chart to indicate unnecessary expenses.
(b) Clips to attach spending charts to refrigerators or bulletin boards.
(c) Larger-than-standard pins.
(d) Any items the reader has an unreasonable amount of, due to habitual shopping.
3. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
(a) Personal responsibility.
(b) Fear of unemployment.
(c) Using credit cards.
(d) The tendency to spend quickly or cautiously.
4. Each person has only a limited amount of what?
(a) Intrinsic value.
(b) Emotional energy.
(d) Life energy.
5. What is the final part of Step 3?
(a) Determining net worth.
(b) Figuring out how much life energy went into each expenditure.
(c) Choosing expenses to eliminate.
(d) Figuring out how much life energy remains.
Short Answer Questions
1. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
2. What does the amount spent divided by real hourly wage equal?
3. Which perspective is the notion of "keeping up with the neighbors" part of?
4. What will eventually run out?
5. Some people reach the top of their profession and make good money, yet are still not what?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)