|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Question 1, for each expense, participants must ask if they received fulfillment, satisfaction, and value in proportion to what?
(b) Life energy spent.
(d) Dollar value.
2. What determines mastery of Step 3?
(a) When life energy equals net worth.
(b) When income exceeds spending.
(c) When the actual money left at the end of the month equals the amount shown by recordkeeping.
(d) When gross income has been determined.
3. What might cause readers to feel guilty, after completing Step 1?
(a) Seeing how much they owe or how little they have earned.
(b) Feeling less successful than their work colleagues.
(c) Seeing their credit score.
(d) Spending too much time with family.
4. What is the real amount of life energy?
(a) Number of hours worked minus number of hours at leisure.
(b) Total energy spent per week.
(c) The real number of hours of life used to make purchases.
(d) The number of years remaining in an average lifetime.
5. What are comforts, as defined in Chapter 1?
(a) Emotional support.
(b) Things people really enjoy.
(c) Pillows and mattresses.
(d) Employment and financial security.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is an important aspect of the second half of Step 2?
2. What does Chapter 4 help people to figure out?
3. What is the term for the unnecessary things, activities, and noise in our lives?
4. What are dreams good clues to?
5. What should participants do if the answer to Question 2 is "no" for a particular item?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)