|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of having enough to spend in order to purchase just enough?
(a) The peak of the fulfillment curve.
(b) The middle of the success spectrum.
(c) The bottom of the fulfillment curve.
(d) The peak of the success spectrum.
2. How many perspectives of money are there?
(b) One for each person.
(c) An infinite number.
3. What should the amount started with at the beginning of the month, plus total income, minus total expenses equal?
(a) Gross income.
(b) The amount shown on a bank statement.
(c) The amount of money they have left at the end of the month.
(d) Net worth.
4. What is the real amount of life energy?
(a) The real number of hours of life used to make purchases.
(b) The number of years remaining in an average lifetime.
(c) Total energy spent per week.
(d) Number of hours worked minus number of hours at leisure.
5. How often should people total their income and expenses?
(b) Whenever a paycheck is deposited.
(c) Once a month.
(d) Once a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should clothing be broken down into smaller categories, such as informal, work, sports, etc.?
2. How is a real hourly wage figured?
3. What might cause readers to feel guilty, after completing Step 1?
4. What is the second half of Step 2?
5. What should participants do if the answer to Question 2 is "no" for a particular item?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)