|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What must a person do to become financially independent?
(a) Work harder.
(b) Save as much as possible.
(c) Let go of everything they have learned about money.
(d) Inherit from rich relatives.
2. What is the term for the unnecessary things, activities, and noise in our lives?
3. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
(a) Fear of unemployment.
(b) The tendency to spend quickly or cautiously.
(c) Using credit cards.
(d) Personal responsibility.
4. What should the amount started with at the beginning of the month, plus total income, minus total expenses equal?
(a) The amount shown on a bank statement.
(b) Gross income.
(c) Net worth.
(d) The amount of money they have left at the end of the month.
5. What does Question 2 help people to figure out?
(a) How well they are doing at moving toward their purpose.
(b) How will expenses change after retirement?
(c) Whether income exceeds expenses.
(d) Life energy spent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes people to believe that "growth is good" and "more is better?"
2. What have many people been told by parents and guidance counselors?
3. If people spend half of their time sleeping, eating, and doing everything necessary for maintaining their bodies, then the other half is available for what?
4. What do people earn money by trading?
5. Which perspective is feeling connected to a certain social class part of?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)