|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
(a) Buying insurance.
(b) Life energy.
(c) Fear when investing.
(d) Fear of inflation.
2. What causes emptiness?
(a) Spending too much time on leisure activities.
(b) After spending time with family, the temporary happiness fades.
(c) After buying a new item, the temporary happiness fades.
(d) Losing a job.
3. What should the amount started with at the beginning of the month, plus total income, minus total expenses equal?
(a) The amount shown on a bank statement.
(b) Gross income.
(c) Net worth.
(d) The amount of money they have left at the end of the month.
4. What attitude do the authors want readers to carry?
(a) No harm, no foul.
(b) No pain, no gain.
(c) No shame, no blame.
(d) No guts, no glory.
5. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
(a) Fear of unemployment.
(b) Using credit cards.
(c) Personal responsibility.
(d) The tendency to spend quickly or cautiously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Earning, saving, and spending money are part of which perspective?
2. If people spend half of their time sleeping, eating, and doing everything necessary for maintaining their bodies, then the other half is available for what?
3. What are "gazingus pins?"
4. According to many Americans, what is considered a sin?
5. Why should people not budget their money?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)