|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under which category does money paid to employ servants and service workers fall?
(b) Work-related expense.
(c) Keeping up with the neighbors.
(d) More is better.
2. Why should readers not use premade categories from other budget books?
(a) Other budget books are inferior.
(b) Some categories are difficult to track.
(c) Some categories may be out of date.
(d) Everyone has different spending habits.
3. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
(a) Buying insurance.
(b) Life energy.
(c) Fear when investing.
(d) Fear of inflation.
4. The charts shown in the book for single people and couples are meant to be used how?
(a) As inspiration.
(b) As tax records.
(c) As strict guides.
(d) As a family budget.
5. What is Step 1, Part 1 of the program?
(a) List everything owned.
(b) Determine net worth.
(c) Declutter the garage and basement.
(d) Determine how much money has been earned so far in a lifetime.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to many Americans, what is considered a sin?
2. What attitude do the authors want readers to carry?
3. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
4. Why are vacations considered to be a work expense?
5. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)