|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The charts shown in the book for single people and couples are meant to be used how?
(a) As tax records.
(b) As inspiration.
(c) As strict guides.
(d) As a family budget.
2. What is budgeting similar to?
(a) Reducing income.
(d) Filing taxes.
3. What do people earn money by trading?
(a) Excess possessions.
(b) Life energy.
(c) Stocks and bonds.
(d) Job skills.
4. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
(a) Fear of inflation.
(b) Fear when investing.
(c) Life energy.
(d) Buying insurance.
5. What items are included in everything owned?
(a) All items in the garage and basement.
(b) All items purchased during a lifetime.
(c) Estimated current sale price of all items currently owned, plus other assets such as cash and investments.
(d) Add together everything owned, then subtract everything owed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why should clothing be broken down into smaller categories, such as informal, work, sports, etc.?
2. Attitude toward buying groceries is part of which perspective of money?
3. What attitude do the authors want readers to carry?
4. People should spend only until they are fulfilled, just as they should do what?
5. What will eventually run out?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)