|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are "gazingus pins?"
(a) Clips to attach spending charts to refrigerators or bulletin boards.
(b) Pins to attach to a spending chart to indicate unnecessary expenses.
(c) Any items the reader has an unreasonable amount of, due to habitual shopping.
(d) Larger-than-standard pins.
2. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
(a) They are lazy.
(b) They are insecure.
(c) They are too busy working.
(d) They fear success.
3. What are piggy banks and cookie jars examples of?
(a) Savings categories.
(b) Places where a person should never keep money.
(c) Symbols to place next to money-saving items in a monthly chart.
(d) Items too fragile to hold anything but paper money.
4. Earning, saving, and spending money are part of which perspective?
(a) Life energy.
(c) Emotional and psychological.
5. What is the second half of Step 2?
(a) Saving as much money as possible.
(b) Selling unnecessary luxuries.
(c) Looking for a better job.
(d) Keeping meticulous track of every cent that comes in or goes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the key to good spending habits?
2. What will eventually run out?
3. What does the physical perspective of money include?
4. Under which category does money paid to employ servants and service workers fall?
5. What attitude do the authors want readers to carry?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)