|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Each person has only a limited amount of what?
(a) Life energy.
(c) Intrinsic value.
(d) Emotional energy.
2. Where do most products we purchase end up?
(b) Passed on to the next generation.
(c) In garage sales.
(d) In landfills.
3. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
4. What is the second half of Step 2?
(a) Selling unnecessary luxuries.
(b) Looking for a better job.
(c) Keeping meticulous track of every cent that comes in or goes out.
(d) Saving as much money as possible.
5. How is a real hourly wage figured?
(a) Divide real hours worked by real pay.
(b) Divide real hours worked by work expenses.
(c) Divide real pay by actual hours worked.
(d) Divide real pay by real hours worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items are included in everything owned?
2. What three columns should record-keeping include?
3. What determines mastery of Step 3?
4. What will eventually run out?
5. What are "gazingus pins?"
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)