|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes people to believe that "growth is good" and "more is better?"
(a) Emotional and psychological perspective of money.
(b) Intrinsic value of money.
(c) Fear of inflation, recession, and depression.
(d) Personal responsibility.
2. Earning, saving, and spending money are part of which perspective?
(b) Emotional and psychological.
(d) Life energy.
3. What is the intrinsic value of money?
(a) Real hourly wage.
(c) Money has no intrinsic value.
(d) Emotional and psychological.
4. What is the term for the unnecessary things, activities, and noise in our lives?
5. What do advertisements teach Americans?
(a) Consume, consume, and comsume some more.
(b) Work, work, and work some more.
(c) Buy low, sell high.
(d) Relax, relax, and relax some more.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of having enough to spend in order to purchase just enough?
2. Which perspective of money should readers embrace?
3. What is an important aspect of the second half of Step 2?
4. Why are vacations considered to be a work expense?
5. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)