|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes people to believe that "growth is good" and "more is better?"
(a) Fear of inflation, recession, and depression.
(b) Emotional and psychological perspective of money.
(c) Intrinsic value of money.
(d) Personal responsibility.
2. What is the term for the unnecessary things, activities, and noise in our lives?
3. Most Americans divide their discretionary time equally between what two activities?
(a) Family and friends.
(b) Working and spending.
(c) Eating and drinking.
(d) Leisure and retirement.
4. Why are expensive convenience foods considered to be a work expense?
(a) Factories employ people to produce convenience foods.
(b) People are too tired after work to make dinner.
(c) Unemployed people cannot afford convenience foods.
(d) Convenience foods promote life energy.
5. According to many Americans, what is considered a sin?
(a) Spending too much.
(b) Working too much.
(c) Buying low, selling high.
(d) Just sitting around and enjoying life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first half of Step 2?
2. What have many people been told by parents and guidance counselors?
3. What causes emptiness?
4. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
5. What is Step 1, Part 2 of the program?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)