|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the state of having enough to spend in order to purchase just enough?
(a) The peak of the success spectrum.
(b) The middle of the success spectrum.
(c) The peak of the fulfillment curve.
(d) The bottom of the fulfillment curve.
2. Attitude toward buying groceries is part of which perspective of money?
(a) Emotional and psychological.
(c) Life energy.
3. What attitude do the authors want readers to carry?
(a) No shame, no blame.
(b) No pain, no gain.
(c) No guts, no glory.
(d) No harm, no foul.
4. What might cause readers to feel guilty, after completing Step 1?
(a) Seeing how much they owe or how little they have earned.
(b) Seeing their credit score.
(c) Spending too much time with family.
(d) Feeling less successful than their work colleagues.
5. What is the intrinsic value of money?
(a) Money has no intrinsic value.
(b) Real hourly wage.
(d) Emotional and psychological.
Short Answer Questions
1. Most Americans divide their discretionary time equally between what two activities?
2. Each person has only a limited amount of what?
3. What causes people to believe that "growth is good" and "more is better?"
4. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
5. Which perspective is the notion of "keeping up with the neighbors" part of?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)