|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most Americans divide their discretionary time equally between what two activities?
(a) Eating and drinking.
(b) Leisure and retirement.
(c) Family and friends.
(d) Working and spending.
2. What is the first half of Step 2?
(a) Determine real hours worked.
(b) Determine real hourly wage.
(c) Not feeling shame or blame.
(d) Determine net worth.
3. What are bare necessities, as defined in Chapter 1?
(a) Everything owned by an individual.
(b) Food and water.
(c) All items needed to meet basic physical needs.
(d) A house and car.
4. What is one of the main economic principles most businesses follow?
(a) Technology is good.
(b) Going green is good.
(c) Growth is good.
(d) Debt is good.
5. What are comforts, as defined in Chapter 1?
(a) Emotional support.
(b) Employment and financial security.
(c) Things people really enjoy.
(d) Pillows and mattresses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a possible advantage of switching to a lower-paying job?
2. What do most people claim to value more than money?
3. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
4. What is Step 1, Part 2 of the program?
5. What do people earn money by trading?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)