|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does the cultural perspective of money include?
(a) Life energy.
(b) Buying insurance.
(c) Fear when investing.
(d) Fear of inflation.
2. What causes emptiness?
(a) Spending too much time on leisure activities.
(b) After buying a new item, the temporary happiness fades.
(c) After spending time with family, the temporary happiness fades.
(d) Losing a job.
3. How many perspectives of money are there?
(b) One for each person.
(c) An infinite number.
4. What do most people claim to value more than money?
(a) Their health.
(b) Their jobs.
(c) Their talents.
(d) Their lives.
5. What might cause readers to feel guilty, after completing Step 1?
(a) Feeling less successful than their work colleagues.
(b) Seeing their credit score.
(c) Seeing how much they owe or how little they have earned.
(d) Spending too much time with family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first half of Step 2?
2. Each person has only a limited amount of what?
3. What broad category are alcohol and tobacco subcategories of?
4. Which perspective is feeling connected to a certain social class part of?
5. If people spend half of their time sleeping, eating, and doing everything necessary for maintaining their bodies, then the other half is available for what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)