|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the intrinsic value of money?
(a) Emotional and psychological.
(b) Real hourly wage.
(c) Money has no intrinsic value.
2. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
3. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
(a) They are lazy.
(b) They fear success.
(c) They are insecure.
(d) They are too busy working.
4. What is Step 1, Part 2 of the program?
(a) Determine how much money has been earned so far in a lifetime.
(b) Declutter the garage and basement.
(c) List everything owned.
(d) Determine net worth.
5. What is the first half of Step 2?
(a) Determine net worth.
(b) Not feeling shame or blame.
(c) Determine real hourly wage.
(d) Determine real hours worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are "gazingus pins?"
2. What do advertisements teach Americans?
3. What is the purpose of dividing income and expenses into categories?
4. Which of the following does the emotional and psychological perspective of money include?
5. What will eventually run out?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)