|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People strive to buy and earn more than they need to live at the peak of their fulfillment curve due to which perspective of money?
(b) Emotional and psychological.
(d) Intrinsic value.
2. What are bare necessities, as defined in Chapter 1?
(a) Food and water.
(b) All items needed to meet basic physical needs.
(c) A house and car.
(d) Everything owned by an individual.
3. In Question 1, for each expense, participants must ask if they received fulfillment, satisfaction, and value in proportion to what?
(b) Life energy spent.
(d) Dollar value.
4. What is the second half of Step 2?
(a) Looking for a better job.
(b) Keeping meticulous track of every cent that comes in or goes out.
(c) Saving as much money as possible.
(d) Selling unnecessary luxuries.
5. What does Question 1 help people figure out?
(a) How to choose a new career.
(b) How they could increase or decrease spending to feel more fulfilled.
(c) How to increase income.
(d) How to eliminate debt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What allows people to enjoy their planet, community, and spirituality more than ever before?
2. What should participants do if the answer to Question 2 is "no" for a particular item?
3. What should the amount started with at the beginning of the month, plus total income, minus total expenses equal?
4. Why should clothing be broken down into smaller categories, such as informal, work, sports, etc.?
5. How often should people total their income and expenses?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)