|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do people earn money by trading?
(a) Excess possessions.
(b) Stocks and bonds.
(c) Life energy.
(d) Job skills.
2. What is the key to good spending habits?
(a) Full complacency.
(b) Full compulsion.
(c) Full contentment.
(d) Full consciousness.
3. What allows people to enjoy their planet, community, and spirituality more than ever before?
(b) Being green.
(c) Living frugally.
(d) Taking more vacations.
4. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
5. People should spend only until they are fulfilled, just as they should do what?
(a) Gamble within a preset limit.
(b) Work only until they feel fulfilled.
(c) Drink in moderation.
(d) Eat only until they are full.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might cause readers to feel guilty, after completing Step 1?
2. What is the first half of Step 2?
3. What are piggy banks and cookie jars examples of?
4. Why are small, specific categories recommended over traditional, broad categories?
5. Why do people buy more than they need?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)