|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should people try not to turn their job into an identity?
(a) So that their lives could be about something different.
(b) Only volunteerism creates an identy.
(c) Identity comes from friends and family.
(d) Changing careers could cause an identity crisis.
2. What is the best method of choosing which expenses to reduce or eliminate?
(a) Use answers to the three questions from Chapter 4.
(b) Compare income to expenses on the wall chart.
(c) Use answers to the three questions from Chapter 3.
(d) Add up the plusses and minuses on the monthly chart.
3. What should be repeatedly placed along the x-axis of the wall chart?
(a) M T W T F S S.
(b) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.
(c) J F M A M J J A S O N D.
(d) 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12.
4. What should participants do if they don't make a living from their passion?
(a) Find a new passion.
(b) Find a new job.
(c) Abandon their passion until retirement.
(d) Follow their passion unpaid.
5. What is the purpose of dividing income and expenses into categories?
(a) To determine if enough money will be available for retirement.
(b) To decide if a career change is warranted.
(c) To judge whether expenses are worth the life energy spent.
(d) To determine net worth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the authors warn job-hunters to avoid?
2. The wall chart's time span is a rough deadline for what?
3. What is the final part of Step 3?
4. What determines mastery of Step 3?
5. What should a participant plot on their wall chart each month?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)