|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. If "work" is different from "paid employment," then which of the following is true?
(a) Cleaning is only work when it's done by a paid professional.
(b) Work includes anything people do to provide a service, including cleaning the house.
(c) Volunteer jobs are not work.
(d) Retirement is the absence of work.
2. The numbers along the y-axis should increase by what increment?
(a) 1,000 or 2,000.
(b) 10 or 20.
(c) 100 or 200.
(d) 1 or 2.
3. What is the key to good spending habits?
(a) Full complacency.
(b) Full contentment.
(c) Full consciousness.
(d) Full compulsion.
4. How should people handle unusual extra expenses?
(a) Pay with cash or try to spread the expense out over several months.
(b) Obtain a home equity loan.
(c) Try to obtain a higher-paying job.
(d) Obtain a designated credit card.
5. What is the true definition of work?
(a) Full-time employment.
(b) Anything that is not enjoyable.
(c) Life energy spent.
(d) It varies depending on who is defining it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the authors recommend finding job-hunting advice?
2. What do the authors suggest that people divide their spending into?
3. What is the main purpose of the wall chart?
4. What is the recommended size of the wall chart?
5. How do most people define work?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)