|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two addictions are compared in Chapter 3?
(a) Overeating and overspending.
(b) Gambling and shopping.
(c) Alcoholism and smoking.
(d) Overspending and gambling.
2. Being financially independent requires what?
(b) Inheriting a large estate.
(c) Earning life energy.
(d) Having savings and no debt.
3. The charts shown in the book for single people and couples are meant to be used how?
(a) As inspiration.
(b) As a family budget.
(c) As tax records.
(d) As strict guides.
4. Which of the following is the one and only thing that a job should be about?
(b) Learning valuable information or skills.
(c) Duty or desire to be of service.
(d) Earning money.
5. What does the amount spent divided by real hourly wage equal?
(a) Total allowable expenses.
(b) Net worth.
(c) Money saved at the end of the month.
(d) The real amount of life energy spent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main pitfall of combining work with true passion or enjoyment?
2. Why should people not budget their money?
3. How do most people define work?
4. A line should be drawn connecting the current month's income to what?
5. How often should people total their income and expenses?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)