1. What do most people claim to value more than money?
(a) Their jobs.
(b) Their lives.
(c) Their talents.
(d) Their health.
2. Why do many people give up time with family, working on hobbies, and fulfilling dreams?
(a) They are lazy.
(b) They fear success.
(c) They are insecure.
(d) They are too busy working.
3. What have many people been told by parents and guidance counselors?
(a) Money is more important than happiness.
(b) That they can be anything they want to be.
(c) Employment security is more important than happiness.
(d) That the job market is tight.
4. Some people reach the top of their profession and make good money, yet are still not what?
5. On average, what do Americans have more of than ever before?
6. On average, what do Americans have less of than ever before?
7. Where do most products we purchase end up?
(a) In landfills.
(c) In garage sales.
(d) Passed on to the next generation.
This section contains 5,473 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)