* Regarding money management, there are problems with "business as usual."
* Although people claim to value their families, friends, and dreams more than money, their actions often indicate the opposite.
* Dream jobs often turn out not to be everything people hoped, and jobs do not always feel meaningful.
* Some people, successful in terms of career, money, and possessions, still feel something is missing.
* Some people work hard for their families, yet come home from work too tired and stressed to enjoy family time.
* Most Americans have more debt and less savings than ever before, despite working hard.
* Over-consumption harms the environment by depleting forests, strip-mining the land, destroying ecosystems, and depleting the soil.
* People buy so many things due to their survival instinct, but the temporary happiness of a new purchase turns into emptiness.
* People are better at dealing with immediate threats than with long-term threats -- they...
This section contains 2,233 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)