Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the part of the debate when they speak about democracy, what weaknesses of this system does Frazier point out?
2. At the group's Sunday breakfast, how does Barbara's behavior affect Frazier?
3. According to Frazier's explanation of behavior theory, what two contradictory forces occur simultaneously when it is applied?
4. During the Sunday evening debate about behavior control, on what point do Castle and Frazier agree?
5. After the observation of the new arrivals, when Burris questions Frazier about the example of an aggressive adolescent, how does Frazier suggest that this would be handled at Walden Two?
Essay Topic 1
Even though Frazier's role as pioneer and leader of Walden Two is beyond question, he is presented throughout the story as an unappealing person. Write an argument in support of this view and suggest reasons why you think the author portrays him in this way.
Essay Topic 2
Walden Two is more a debate on ideologies than it is a novel; therefore the author pays no attention to plot, character and themes. Making reference to specific evidence from the novel, discuss this view.
Essay Topic 3
Write a character sketch of Frazier, presenting reasons for your portrayal and commenting on this character's impact on the events in the play.
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)