Short Answer Key
1. Who is the narrator of Walden Two?
2. What is the point of view in which Walden Two is written?
First person narrative.
3. What is the profession of Burris?
Professor of Psychology.
4. At the beginning of the novel, where have Rogers and Jamnik been before their visit to Burris?
In the army fighting World War II.
5. Why have Rogers and Jamnik come to visit Burris at the beginning of the novel?
To find out about a utopian society he once mentioned to Rogers.
6. As the first discussion between Burris, Rogers, and Jamnik evolves, what does the reader learn about the attitude of the two younger men regarding their lives?
They are disillusioned and in search of something different.
7. In the first discussion between Rogers, Burris, and Jamnik, why is Frazier's name introduced?
Jamnik has read an article about...
This section contains 4,570 words|
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)