1. Who is the narrator of Walden Two?
2. What is the point of view in which Walden Two is written?
First person narrative.
3. What is the profession of Burris?
Professor of Psychology.
4. At the beginning of the novel, where have Rogers and Jamnik been before their visit to Burris?
In the army fighting World War II.
5. Why have Rogers and Jamnik come to visit Burris at the beginning of the novel?
To find out about a utopian society he once mentioned to Rogers.
This section contains 8,483 words
(approx. 29 pages at 300 words per page)