Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters 1-4
1. Who is the narrator of Walden Two?
2. What is the point of view in which Walden Two is written?
3. What is the profession of Burris?
4. At the beginning of the novel, where have Rogers and Jamnik been before their visit to Burris?
5. Why have Rogers and Jamnik come to visit Burris at the beginning of the novel?
6. As the first discussion between Burris, Rogers, and Jamnik evolves, what does the reader learn about the attitude of the two younger men regarding their lives?
7. In the first discussion between Rogers, Burris, and Jamnik, why is Frazier's name introduced?
8. During their first discussion, what does Burris decide to do after the men have...
This section contains 3,071 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)