|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Mary exhibits a kind of embroidery stitch to some women, they seem grateful but do not communicate this to her. What is the reason for this?
(a) Saying thanks is not necessary because it suggests obligation.
(b) Saying thanks is not necessary because everyone is doing his / her duty.
(c) Saying thanks is not necessary because all work is required.
(d) Saying thanks is not encouraged because it elevates one person above another, which Walden Two's code does not permit.
2. What subjects do the older children have to study in school?
(a) English, Math, and Science.
(b) English, Music, Math, and Science.
(c) Math, Engineering, and Science.
(d) Whatever interests them.
3. After observing the behavior of children left behind by those going on a picnic, how do Castle and Barbara respond to Frazier's explanations about emotional expression?
(a) They believe it is excellent training.
(b) They are confused.
(c) They decide to leave Walden Two immediately.
(d) They object.
4. Which member of the group raises questions about mother love for babies?
5. As Frazier discusses leisure and boredom, what does he claim about the environment at Walden Two?
(a) He says the environment is ideal for personal growth.
(b) He says the environment is ideal for spiritual well-being.
(c) He says the environment is ideal for creating art.
(d) He says the environment is ideal for bulding family relationships.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do babies sleep on in Walden Two?
2. What activities does Frazier plan for the group after breakfast on the morning after their leisure activities?
3. How does Burris respond to the women of Walden Two when he first sees them?
4. Who else is invited to join the three men as they plan their visit to Walden Two?
5. After they visit the school, Frazier discusses the advantages of the education system with the visitors. To what three features does Frazier attribute the system's efficiency?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)