|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose ideas for a perfect society are reflected in the structure and operations of Walden Two?
(a) Ideas of democratic leaders.
(b) Ideas of the author, B.F. Skinner.
(c) Ideas of the communist leaders.
(d) Ideas of university professors.
2. As Frazier discusses leisure and boredom, what does he claim about the environment at Walden Two?
(a) He says the environment is ideal for creating art.
(b) He says the environment is ideal for bulding family relationships.
(c) He says the environment is ideal for spiritual well-being.
(d) He says the environment is ideal for personal growth.
3. Who is the first member of Walden Two that Frazier allows the group to meet?
(a) Mr. Mullings.
(b) Mr. Bryson.
(c) Mrs. Meyerson.
(d) Mrs. Frazier.
4. What subjects do the older children have to study in school?
(a) Math, Engineering, and Science.
(b) English, Math, and Science.
(c) Whatever interests them.
(d) English, Music, Math, and Science.
5. What do the visitors learn about Walden Two's method of keeping babies healthy?
(a) Babies are only fed organic food in the first year.
(b) To prevent illness, babies have limited exposure to the outside world in the first year.
(c) Babies are only fed breast milk in the first year.
(d) Babies are inoculated against illness in their first year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What factors determine the most common form of entertainment at Walden Two?
2. Where are babies kept in the early stages of life at Walden Two?
3. What do the visitors learn at dinner about how the management of meals contributes to avoidance of crowds at Walden Two?
4. According to Mrs. Meyerson, what is the reason behind the women's attitude to dress?
5. As the visitors go to their first dinner, where do they observe many of Walden Two's members gathering?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)