|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their tour of the dairy, when Mrs. Meyerson joins the group, what tradition involving young couples do the visitors observe?
(a) They attend parenting classes.
(b) They attend counseling sessions.
(c) They learn to cook and bake.
(d) They work on their own living quarters.
2. What views about power does Frazier express in response to Castle's comments?
(a) It is needed to maintain control.
(b) It corrupts governments.
(c) It is a part of leadership at Walden Two.
(d) It is dangerous to freedom.
3. As the group observes the child's birthday celebration, how does the author add a human touch to the portrayal of Frazier?
(a) The child is Frazier's daughter and he gives her a big hug.
(b) Frazier makes a touching speech.
(c) Frazier seems proud and happy for the girl, and Burris thinks he sees a tear on Frazier's cheek.
(d) Frazier expresses sadness because he has no children of his own.
4. Which of the visitors is the first one to appear critical of Walden Two?
5. What approach to psychology is reflected in this first activity that is observed by the visitors?
(b) Abnormal Psychology.
(c) Management Psychology.
(d) Personality Psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first member of Walden Two that Frazier allows the group to meet?
2. What activities does Frazier plan for the group after breakfast on the morning after their leisure activities?
3. As Burris smokes in the garden, what thought occurs to him about the impact of his visit to Walden Two?
4. As the visitors get ready for their work assignment together, and Burris and Mary share breakfast, what develops between these two characters?
5. What is the significance of the name of the passageway where the visitors first have tea?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)