|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What activities does Frazier plan for the group after breakfast on the morning after their leisure activities?
(a) They will visit factories and do their work there.
(b) They will work and then visit churches.
(c) They will have a debate about Walden Two and then do their chores.
(d) They will visit the schools and earn labor credits.
2. What factors determine the most common form of entertainment at Walden Two?
(a) Cost, transportation, and the amount of trouble involved.
(b) Cost and time to organize it.
(c) Talent and time.
(d) The members of the community vote on what they want to do.
3. What does Burris learn from the housewife that he meets on the way to his room, regarding whether she is happy?
(a) She is very happy.
(b) She doesn't seem to think about happiness and seems to take it for granted.
(c) She is happy sometimes.
(d) She is not happy.
4. At the group's Sunday breakfast, how does Barbara's behavior affect Frazier?
(a) She accosts him about his beliefs and he withdraws because she is a woman.
(b) She flirts with him, but he responds awkwardly.
(c) She ignores him and he becomes fidgety.
(d) She flirts with him and he reciprocates.
5. What does Frazier explain to the group when one asks about how fast Walden Two can take on new members?
(a) Walen Two has no desire to limit the number of new members.
(b) The process will be experimental and taken one step at a time.
(c) The process will be guided by research.
(d) The process will be rapid and based on experimentation.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the dinner at which Burris and Frazier discuss failed communal societies, where do they hear from Frazier about the "Good Life"?
2. While observing this group, what does Frazier reveal to the observers about Walden Two?
3. Who is in charge of the nursery visited by the group?
4. How does the group of visitors manage the first work assignment of window-cleaning?
5. When Mary exhibits a kind of embroidery stitch to some women, they seem grateful but do not communicate this to her. What is the reason for this?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)