1. Who is the narrator of Walden Two?
(b) Professor Burris.
2. What is the point of view in which Walden Two is written?
(a) Omniscient author.
(b) First person narrative.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person objective.
3. What is the profession of Burris?
(a) Professor of Politics.
(b) Professor of Psychology.
(c) Professor of Sociology.
(d) Professor of Philosophy.
4. At the beginning of the novel, where have Rogers and Jamnik been before their visit to Burris?
(a) Studying politics at a university.
(b) Visiting foreign countries.
(c) In the army fighting World War II.
(d) Visiting Walden Two.
5. Why have Rogers and Jamnik come to visit Burris at the beginning of the novel?
(a) To find out about a utopian society he once mentioned to Rogers.
(b) For advice on their future.
(c) To invite him to join their group.
(d) To renew old acquaintances.
This section contains 8,483 words
(approx. 29 pages at 300 words per page)