1. Who is the narrator of Walden Two?
(a) Professor Burris.
2. What is the point of view in which Walden Two is written?
(a) Third person objective.
(b) Second person.
(c) First person narrative.
(d) Omniscient author.
3. What is the profession of Burris?
(a) Professor of Philosophy.
(b) Professor of Psychology.
(c) Professor of Politics.
(d) Professor of Sociology.
4. At the beginning of the novel, where have Rogers and Jamnik been before their visit to Burris?
(a) In the army fighting World War II.
(b) Visiting foreign countries.
(c) Studying politics at a university.
(d) Visiting Walden Two.
5. Why have Rogers and Jamnik come to visit Burris at the beginning of the novel?
(a) For advice on their future.
(b) To renew old acquaintances.
(c) To find out about a utopian society he once mentioned to Rogers.
(d) To invite him to join their group.
This section contains 8,483 words
(approx. 29 pages at 300 words per page)