1. Approximately how many writing exercises are included in the book?
2. "The Unconscious as Gold Mine" consists of how many exercises?
3. The purpose of this chapter is to help students connect with what item?
4. What is the name of the first section?
5. The first exercise is directed to examine initial encounters with what item?
6. Students are asked to examine their:
Ideas and assumptions.
7. How many exercises are appropriate for group work?
8. "Translations: Idea to Image" is an exercise in:
9. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
10. An example shows that the ensuing images may be:
This section contains 2,812 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)