|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven. Major and Minor Surgery: On Revision and Writer's Block B. Reflections.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which item are students not required to study in this section?
2. "Tabloid Tone Exercise" is designed to show the poets how to express:
3. "Voice" can also mean:
(b) Individual personality.
(c) Tone of a poem.
(d) Parts of speech.
4. Who wrote "Dramatic Monologue: Carving the Voice, Carving the Masks?"
(c) St. John.
(d) St. Andrew.
5. "Shall We Dance?" refers to what technique?
(a) Musical rhythm.
(d) Body movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A Journey to Nowhere?"
2. "The Props Assist the House" introduces which tool?
3. Instead of using a common set of opposites, the author suggests using something similar to which topic?
4. Who contributed "Translations: Idea to Image?"
5. Which author wrote "Breaking the Sentence; or, "No Sentences but in Things?"
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)