|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Seven. Major and Minor Surgery: On Revision and Writer's Block B. Reflections.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the two different kinds of truths?
(a) Moral and amoral.
(b) Factual and psychological.
(c) Intuitive and actual.
(d) True or false.
2. Students are often confused by what word?
3. Who wrote the section about the handkerchief?
4. "The Unconscious as Gold Mine" consists of how many exercises?
5. What is the purpose of "Personal Universe Deck?"
(a) To create one's own universe.
(b) Kick start the writing process.
(c) To stretch the imagination.
(d) Learn how to play poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "The Rewrite as Assignment?"
2. How long will it takes students to complete the course used in "Writer's Block: An Antidote?"
3. "Intelligence Test" was written by Turner. What is the author's first name?
4. What are these items called?
5. The author also seeks to create what item in the students?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)